2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

So I swapped the cables around and it worked on my sega, but when I tried the same thing on the n64, still didn't work. Gonna try exchanging the cable just in case, otherwise might try rca to HDMI for double the cost.
Yea I just ordered a composite to hdmi adapter from Amazon. Im hoping it helps a bit with the n64. I have 2 n64s and I needed a new cable with both. Luckily they are pretty cheap, I got a couple at a local game shop for 5 bucks.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So with the OG Xbox having its 20th anniversary tomorrow, what were some of your stand out games? For me it was Fable, of course KOTOR, Rallisport challenge 2 was my racer of choice and the original Forza still holds up today. I also loved Morrowind. Even though a lot of the games were also on PlayStation. Xbox was my preference for playing multiplatform games. I loved the control, the S not the Duke and the built-in Hdd was great. I had a lot of fun times with the Xbox.

NFL Fever is the GOAT.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I really should have taken the day off. It is killing me knowing that this is sitting 30' to my left and I can't touch it until I finish this project.

20211208_140450.jpg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I dont know if anyone uses the game tracking websites but I'm on Backloggd if anyone wants to follow me

erasure fan1

A really good documentary about Xbox. It looks like all the episodes are on YouTube. I watched it on the movie app on Xbox live.

I really like how they didn't shy away from the mistakes like the red ring or the flubbed Xbox one launch. It was great insight if you're an Xbox fan.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I also managed to snag something that is almost as difficult to get as a 30 series Nvidia gfx Card, an Xbox Series X and it will be here in time for Christmas :eek:

erasure fan1

I also managed to snag something that is almost as difficult to get as a 30 series Nvidia gfx Card, an Xbox Series X and it will be here in time for Christmas :eek:
Very nice. I haven't been able to get one yet and I won't pay ebay prices. Of course I haven't been trying super hard to get one. I figure hopefully by summer they're more prevalent.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Very nice. I haven't been able to get one yet and I won't pay ebay prices. Of course I haven't been trying super hard to get one. I figure hopefully by summer they're more prevalent.
You guys are making me feel like the luckiest person on the planet having gotten one at launch directly from Microsoft.

erasure fan1

I finished it up on Monday. I really hope we don't have to wait 5 years for another one.
Yea they do take way too long between campaigns. I'm wondering if we won't see a traditional campaign release again. Or at least the next 6 or so years. It seems like they want to go with more of a games as service approach. Continue the story through DLC and expansions and if you have gamepass, it's all included.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yea they do take way too long between campaigns. I'm wondering if we won't see a traditional campaign release again. Or at least the next 6 or so years. It seems like they want to go with more of a games as service approach. Continue the story through DLC and expansions and if you have gamepass, it's all included.
I am fine with either the DLC or the GamePass route.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom