Destination D23 2021

SplashJacket

Beauty and the Beast show on the Dream is honestly mind blowing. It’s fantastic.

A Little Mermaid show could also be really good, but it’s history on Broadway has been tumultuous at best.

Honestly was expecting it to be PatF and I’m somewhat disappointed it’s not.

Casper Gutman

So to get interesting new attractions all we need is a repressive authoritarian government that routinely disappears citizens and threatens Disney with asset confiscation.

That seems doable, actually.

Or we could go the Tokyo route and have informed, intelligent management with a keen sense of what makes Disney special, but that seems MUCH harder right now.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Something that struck me from D'Amaro's talk so far - just how bogged down Disney are getting in anniversary celebrations. There are so many properties now, it is becoming hard to even keep track of who is celebrating what. I think the effectiveness of them is being dramatically reduced as a marketing tool.
They should really limit it to 5, 10, 25, 50, 100.

jrhwdw

Well Steve Jobs was a once in a generation genius - love or hate him. Josh is going to have to pull something out of the hat to be compared to Jobs.

Someone get that man a hat!
Well Jobs never dealt with Theme Parks or Entertainment so IDK if that's a a fair comparison.

Musical number now and then I guess Shelby's done???? No entertainment updates for the American Parks?!?!?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom