News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Boo Bash was selling out well in advance. This isn’t. Not saying there are any active shenanigans going on, but Disney putting some spin on things to spur ticket sales doesn’t seem like an out-of-the-question scenario.

Last night sold out only at 'the last minute' and yet, by looking at the live streams, it was clear that the attendance was indeed very limited. This pretty much shows there's no shenanigans here and that the problem of selling out is because of the price, and not because they're selling significantly more tickets.

gerarar

Premium Member
Wonderful Christmastime has more heart than Enchantment. There. I said it.
Nothing wrong about what you said; heck it ain’t even that controversial of a statement lol.

It was a really nice fireworks show when it debuted in 2019 to complement HEA for the holidays

diggity16

Reports were that Main Street seemed rather deserted just 10 minutes prior to the fireworks show, so… maybe the capacity for this Christmas AH event is truly limited. And not just “Limited” in Disney terms. 😉
We showed up last night 10 minutes before fireworks and had nowhere to go. We got stuck behind a tree. The hub was jam packed

jrhwdw

This stream from last night shows ACF with full cast. Some blocking changes, likely Covid-related, but it looks like it's the same number of performers as 2019. Including the band!

Well that's more cast than
MOUACT! Too bad MK Couldn't figure out the Court Dancers and the Toy Solder Band!

Still doesn't change my opinion being ecstatic about we we got!

TTA94

Well that's more cast than
MOUACT! Too bad MK Couldn't figure out the Court Dancers and the Toy Solder Band!

Still doesn't change my opinion being ecstatic about we we got!

Guessing there’s a slim chance more performers return to OUACT in the coming weeks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom