The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

runnsally

D589A185-B247-46E1-94F0-2B3E78AC4A6E.jpeg

It’s like they go out of their way to make this special event stuff look hideous…was the same for SWGE…

Disneyson

There’s a new Cast Compliment portal on the app. I think it shows what the company really thinks about the way it manages the company. While it allows guests to compliment a LOT easier than before, you ALSO can’t enter a name or description.

What’s the point?!

This seems to be a way to allow managers to compete in a sort of “house cup” rather than actually discover the personalities of their individual cast members. It dehumanizes the cast and allows the managers to crack a pixie-dust whip at under-“complimented” places.

This is a perversion and monitization of the sacredness of a Cast Compliment. I imagine that this is really going to plunge the Cast Members into the dregs.

How insidious that they release this on the 50th without an announcement.

CaptainAmerica

There’s a new Cast Compliment portal on the app. I think it shows what the company really thinks about the way it manages the company. While it allows guests to compliment a LOT easier than before, you ALSO can’t enter a name or description.

What’s the point?!

This seems to be a way to allow managers to compete in a sort of “house cup” rather than actually discover the personalities of their individual cast members. It dehumanizes the cast and allows the managers to crack a pixie-dust whip at under-“complimented” places.

This is a perversion and monitization of the sacredness of a Cast Compliment. I imagine that this is really going to plunge the Cast Members into the dregs.

Is this a joke or are you serious?

Disney deployed a new tool to make recognizing Cast Members more convenient for their guests, and this is something that upsets you?

Disneyson

Is this a joke or are you serious?

Disney deployed a new tool to make recognizing Cast Members more convenient for their guests, and this is something that upsets you?
No. Disney deployed a new tool to recognize department heads. There is no location in which to input who the compliment goes to nor can you fill out what the person did. How will they recognize Cast Members without this information?

Chip Chipperson

What’s the point?!

How is adding a feature to a free app "monetizing" it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom