The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

CaptainAmerica

Is that all they really have for the merch? I was expecting way more and for them to go all out. You’d think their focus on penny pinching would have them making merchandise of absolutely everything.
Not sure what you're talking about, they launched dozens and dozens of new SKUs.

In terms of QUANTITY, manufacturing and shipping are a nightmare around the world. It's a global cluster**** right now.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I posted in the harmonious thread, but basically the show is terrible and has no business being in world showcase. I didn’t even clap at the end. Just walked away in disbelief. It’s truly a terrible choice for epcot.
So the 20 year show that I had as part of my wedding was better?…prolly cause it has a theme that was about international unity and humans?

…shocking

castlecake2.0

So the 20 year show that I had as part of my wedding was better?…prolly cause it has a theme that was about international unity and humans?

…shocking
I went in wanting to like it. I know it was time to get an update, I loved RoE, probably seen it over 500 times because of my work locations. The idea of harmonious sounded like a good fit if they insisted on brining IP to the lagoon. But it was excruciatingly painful to watch. No flow. No soul. No purpose. Just people trying to scream sing over each other. An inexplicable jungle book sequence. Unnecessary SCREENZ with terrible graphics. I’ll never watch it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom