MagicBand+ announced

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
That would be a pleasant surprise for me given what they charge for some of the ones that do nothing. Already $40!
Yeah good point. Current pricing:

Solid color: $20
Open edition: $30
Limited release: $35
Limited edition: $40
Dooney limited release: $48
Dooney limited edition: $58

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
100% There are multiple levels of Apple Watch, Garmin forerunners, etc. I like these designs, but personally dont need the lights and buzzes.

I'd still like smartwatch apps that can take over the functions of MB, and maybe give a fun watch face while active. Then I don't need a big chunky piece on each wrist, or an awkward silicone puck holder on my watch band.
Apple and Disney are not close friends anymore.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I think this is neat but just not something I care all that much about.
I'm actually trying to find better ways to carry my MB than on my wrist these days.
I'm trying an Etsy magic keeper next trip.

Patcheslee

Name wise, seems they are just using the "+" to tie it to Genie+. There will probably be at least one family that will purchase the bands and assume it means they get access to Genie+ LL.
Now if these could sync to vibrate and change to a specific color X minutes before a TS or LL time, I'd be more interested. I could ignore the time till my band went off at least.

ToTBellHop

Plus a cupcake!
EARidescent edible glitter or I walk away.

My iPad now autocorrects to EARidescent. I have a pathology.
0A359F4A-46B3-423A-9C73-E78111ECC185.jpeg

sullyinMT

Apple and Disney are not close friends anymore.
Disney and IT aren’t friends, anymore, either 😉. I’m not an Apple Watch user (I wear a Garmin 945 as my daily), but a DME/MB/Genie app for smart watches should be a thing. At least for Android and Apple wearables - I know us fitness people are a small portion of the market share.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom