News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
A look at Spaceship Earth
Spaceship-Earth_Full_44470.jpg
D06D92B5-3AEE-487C-9DB7-2BB5A9D1C6C4.jpeg

DonaldDoleWhip

These boards are ridiculous. I’ll wait to see it in person but the comments from the supposed fanboys were already pre-written, pre-determined and pre-destined to hate the show. I’m sure it’s better than the vitriol spewed on these boards.
We all heard the soundtrack and don't need to be there to judge it, especially considering the fantastic collection of prior spectaculars against which Harmonious will be judged.

Pretty sure my first viewing of HEA in 2017 made me tear up, and yes, I was watching a live stream from my bed in California.

There's no music in this show with the potential to do that, which is a major (and valid) disappointment.

wutisgood

I would bet a nut that one of the biggest reasons for the new show is getting mandarin into this for the chinese market. Rich chinese are a large portion the whales that the Chapek disney of today works for. Disney functions like many mature corporations as extracting money from the rich whales being a primary goal. They can sell this as a world showcase fit. They ruined your games, they ruined your concert tickets, they ruined your housing, and they are ruining your parks too. (to be specific not chinese people just rich whales in general)

vikescaper

These boards are ridiculous. I’ll wait to see it in person but the comments from the supposed fanboys were already pre-written, pre-determined and pre-destined to hate the show. I’m sure it’s better than the vitriol spewed on these boards.
There will be people who will enjoy Harmonious and there will be people who don’t like Harmonious. To each their own. I’ll wait until I can see it in person before I truly judge it but based on watching the stream, I was underwhelmed.

Overlordkitty

Definitely going with underwhelmed on the official livestream; we went and watched a bloggers version after, and my impression is the crowds were confused and didn't know if there was more show, and that Spaceship Earth was the highlight of the night.

Is it possible they were treating this more as a dress rehearsal? And more pyrotechnics are coming on the 1st?

Epcot82Guy

Definitely going with underwhelmed on the official livestream; we went and watched a bloggers version after, and my impression is the crowds were confused and didn't know if there was more show, and that Spaceship Earth was the highlight of the night.

Is it possible they were treating this more as a dress rehearsal? And more pyrotechnics are coming on the 1st?

It's possible, though I would say doubtful. They recently have been really setting things up for opening night, since the vloggers will all be there. So, day 1 is usually the best version it will be. (Though that is just a trend, so we'll certainly see!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom