News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance to begin Standby September 23rd

Touchdown

Like I said before the DL line with overflow going nearly to the tunnel under the RR was only 45 min to the ready room. WDW I believe is slightly longer so my best guess would be the queue can hold 60 min. 120 min would probably require full switchbacks in Grand Ave, assuming it’s running at full capacity.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think you're missing my point...
All the “points” are connected

there are about 9 different schemes/smoke screens coming from brainiac slaphead all converging around that date.

as far as “early entry” goes?…it’s gonna be a logjam or ineffective…because it’s designed to provider cover of driving sales by “not driving sales”

…ingenious really

djkidkaz

It’s also interesting that with all those guests in line it doesn’t seem to have impacted the other parks wait times. Slinky still 65 minutes, tower and coaster still at 40…

Is Indy the only thing left that isn’t open in the park? Mermaid I believe is closed for good and I think Beaty & the Beast is back now, correct? Well and Fantasmic but that won’t effect wait times during the day.

disneygeek90

The rope drop mob makes it look worse than it is, I think.

A 120 minute stand-by time? Given the attraction's popularity, I'm okay with it. As I've said, I'll take that over spending a ton of money to go to WDW and not be able to ride the newest attraction at all.
I'm interested to see what happens when it (inevitably) goes down for over an hour.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Is Indy the only thing left that isn’t open in the park? Mermaid I believe is closed for good and I think Beaty & the Beast is back now, correct? Well and Fantasmic but that won’t effect wait times during the day.
Only major things but there are two diversions - Mickey meet and greet and Launch Bay - that are still not open AFAIK.

Purduevian

Wonder if this could turn into the same situation Smugglers run had for a few weeks. Where the wait time actually spikes at opening and drops and settles a bit throughout the day.

corran horn

We also have to keep in mind that this according to touring plans is a crowd level of 1 out of 10 today.

What really matters is what happens during normal or above normal crowd levels.
Sure, it's a weekday in September during the school year in the US. If they were going to do this and eyeball how it might work they did it during a time that's less impactful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom