Would you like to see WDW Space Mountain Re-furbed?

Would you like to see the WDW Space Mountain updated similar to the DL Mountain?

• Yes, Gut it!

Votes: 73 45.1%
  • No, That would be destroying a classic

Votes: 89 54.9%

• Total voters

Expo_Seeker40

Space Mountain is a nosaglic ride no doubt. On a historic note, WDW has the world's first entirly enclosed indoor rollercoaster, and the first Space Mountain. There are so many versions of Space Mountain out there. We shouldn't have to change ours to be one of the others. We have the original and should be damn proud of it. :sohappy:

Space Mountain does not need to be serious. There is really no need of it. Let it be stuck in the 1970s. I mean this by its architecture, and interiors, and color schemes. It draws in packs and packs of people, the far majority could care less about the queue, mroe about the actual rollercoaster.

Space Mountain is fun and whimsicle. It represents the era in which it was built, and allows us for a somewhat of a glimpse, to see how this so called promissing future was in the eyes of those who experienced the 1970s.

Space Mountain does need help. They may have to work on redoing the queue line, and sorting people out. Replacing the old monitors would be of help, along with any possiblities of new lightning, sound, and cosmetic help. The entire pavilion and ride need upgrades, not updating in the sense of jules verne. Hello no. Find a new sponsor. Give it the class it had when RCA sponcored it, heck maybe do a Home of Future living as seen in [what was it?] 1974-75. I'm sure it would give us a good laugh after the ride, I mean why be so serious about tomorrow anymore? Leave that to EPCOT.

So yes, if they want to improve the effects of the ride, with a soundsystem, etc, be my guest. Keep the track up to par, but don't alter it.

I like the classic, but I would like to see an updated ride system in there. Keep the same track layout, just update it. ie, new trains, and update the technology, anamatronics (the space ship thing)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom