• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

flyerjab

May has Pandora, and now this new show. I suppose that Rivers of Light will be advertised heavily also.

Hmm, wonder if they are lining things up against Volcano Bay? I mean, yeah it only is a water park, but still an entire new park nonetheless. Disney needs more than just Pandora in May most likely.

Bolt

May has Pandora, and now this new show. I suppose that Rivers of Light will be advertised heavily also.

Hmm, wonder if they are lining things up against Volcano Bay? I mean, yeah it only is a water park, but still an entire new park nonetheless. Disney needs more than just Pandora in May most likely.
And even though it's not the biggest thing, they'll be promoting their new water ride at Typhoon.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Lets hope that the show is still primarily a firework show, and just supplemented with the lighting.

I'm with you on that.

I feel the original SW fireworks was a better show than the one we have now with projections. They cut back on the fireworks in favor of projections in less than ideal circumunstance: low and oddly shaped buildings; obstruction by trees, buildings, stage; small viewing court.

I wouldn't want Happily Ever After to ever slow down or stop the fireworks so that we can see the projection. As mentioned above, the people on the fireworks cruise, as well as those at the Poly or Contemporary, or those behind the castle won't be able to see the projections.

MerlinTheGoat

Nope you misunderstood.

A replacement for Wishes has been in the works for years. Not this show.
Sorry about that. But I am slightly confused by that comment because I thought this WAS the Wishes replacement that has been tossed about for years. Does that mean there still another different (potentially grander) show in development for the future, or was it canceled and replaced with this Happily Ever After show?

Bolt

Is it over? Or should I strap into the hype train for a grand finale major release on the last day/night?
IMG_6048.PNG

They appear to be heading to DCL.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry about that. But I am slightly confused by that comment because I thought this WAS the Wishes replacement that has been tossed about for years. Does that mean there still another different (potentially grander) show in development for the future, or was it canceled and replaced with this Happily Ever After show?
There's been other proposed shows I know of since 2011. This one isn't one of them.

HMF

It sure seems like TWDC is milking the words "ever after" a lot lately... Frozen Ever After, Tangled Ever After and now Happily Ever After...
There is only so much stock you can get out of the old "Random Disney Parade/Show name generator".

*Remember
*Celebrate
*Imagine
*Tapestry
*Festival

*of
*the

*Magic
*Wonder
*Dreams (come true)
*Fantasy

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
sucks to be them lol

I was just going to say - They sent them out on the Wonder?? Having sailed on the Wonder in 2002, and on the Dream last month, that's almost insulting. But, then again, sending them on a newer, nicer ship would cost the company more revenue, so in that light it makes perfect sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom