Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Rider

That was my favorite show too.

I think it had some cooler special effects instead of relying on characters and songs. For example the sunrise to sunset strobe and the original version of the rocket tower. Plus the finale with Walt.

zoso

That was my favorite show too.

I think it had some cooler special effects instead of relying on characters and songs. For example the sunrise to sunset strobe and the original version of the rocket tower. Plus the finale with Walt.

I was hoping HEA would borrow some effects, like you mentioned the sunset/sunrise time lapse effect on the castle. I also love that they had Walt saying "To all who come to this happy place, welcome."

It wouldn't really fit the theme of HEA though. Yes, they did sneak in the rocket launch bit for Friend Like Me, I caught that too :) that was another amazing effect. Also the firework projection trailing off the castle into an actual firework was another great one I caught.

ToTBellHop

I wonder what they will do to the castle for the 50th lol.
IMG_3366.JPG

With a 50.

jrhwdw

It'll be interesting to see if TDL does anything to the Castle for the 35th. Since the 30th was right before OUAT and TDL hasn't had a wreath on the castle for Christmas the last few years , due to OUAT I'm guessing.

Back to HEA, 1 thing I've been meaning ton mention is the Hub Expansion Fountains got a Lighting package for HEA!

Here's a awesome vid of the fountain, the castle, everything!:

TTA94

It'll be interesting to see if TDL does anything to the Castle for the 35th. Since the 30th was right before OUAT and TDL hasn't had a wreath on the castle for Christmas the last few years , due to OUAT I'm guessing.

Back to HEA, 1 thing I've been meaning ton mention is the Hub Expansion Fountains got a Lighting package for HEA!

Here's a awesome vid of the fountain, the castle, everything!:

They also put to use the hub light towers for HEA :)

To bad they didn't install fountains in the moat around the castle and hub... hopefully that will be a addition for the 50th!

Kman101

Enjoy @Kman101! We stood near the partners statue and it was a wonderful view.

Very much enjoyed it! I had an OK view but the projections were fantastic. So clear and very very well done. I loved all the fireworks. So much to see. The audience around me seemed blown away by it. They knew Hunchback and Hercules. The castle takeover by the villains was so good. The entire show was great. I'm glad I was able to see it in person. Videos capture it well but certainly don't do it justice.

Pandora tomorrow!

admiralDax

I have nothing specific to add except to say that I really liked HEA (live). I was able to follow the story line, which was obviously intended to simply outline the projections and pyro. The music was great. I was worried when Tinkerbell didn't START the show but relieved when she finally showed up. I made sure to NOT make any connections or comparisons to Wishes. And more pyro then I expected. IMHO it's a hit!

Kman101

And Moana is definitely the new Frozen, except, it's a much better movie and the song is much more appealing (to me). It was a popular part of the show. Toy Story, Tangled, Hercules, Hunchback, Aladdin, Inside Out, Wreck it Ralph and Big Hero 6 seemed to get the majority of screams/cheers when they appeared. Lion King in the villain segment. A lot of people were singing along with Go The Distance so I don't agree that the music is too unknown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom