Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Getting more errors now when trying to upload pictures. Says "security error, press back, press refresh and try again later."

PUSH

Original Poster
Well, I guess I'll just write what I was going to write, minus the pictures for now.

So the second day was the arrival day of our Disney travel buddies, consisting of my aunt and uncle and two cousins. They didn't arrive until early afternoon, so my mom, dad and I went to Epcot in the later morning. I think we arrived around 10 or 10:30. We hopped on Soarin' with a FP, and then headed to WS since that was the intended focus of the Epcot visit. Unfortunately my pictures were still taking part in Smudgegate during the FW portion of the day, and I finally noticed it and cleaned the lens somewhere between Mexico and Norway. I took a couple pictures of Norway, but they aren't very exciting. Here's a picture from China showing how surprisingly low the crowds were early in the week.

img_0319-jpg.99067

Here's a picture of the garden/pond area in China. I love that little area, and for some reason really liked this picture.

(insert picture from China pavilion here showing garden/pond area)

Here's one I could upload of the Friendship boat on the lagoon.

IMG_0325.JPG

And then Germany, where my dad got a button for Father's Day from some German dude working there. He asked who in the store was a dad, my dad raised his hand and the guy gave him a button. He was a goofy one, but super nice.

(Just kidding, this picture didn't work either.)

And later on around the lagoon we stopped and watched an a capella group at the American pavilion. They were called the American Music Machine, and they were really good. I have some videos which hopefully I'll be able to post later. Here are some pictures (maybe).

(Picture 1 was a no-go.)

But thank Saget that picture 2 is working!

IMG_0350.JPG

Also, the woman whose head can be seen in the lower left corner of the above picture was really getting into it. Clapping, dancing, fist-pumping... she was the only one who was super enthusiastic about it!

Here's one of Morocco.

(Nope, not this one either.)

Well, I'm going to try and figure this out before posting just a bunch of parenthetical phrases.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Happy Canada Day to everyone and especially @JenniferS
View attachment 99070

I really wish I was back in Ottawa right now.

Thank you Eric.
I've never been in Ottawa for Canada Day, but I'm sure that's the place to be. Elsewhere, festivities are pretty low key and subdued; nothing like your Fourth of July.

Hubby and the boys are all working, and I will watch an afternoon baseball game. The Jays will wear their red and whites I am sure, and defeat the BoSox, of which I am less sure.

NYwdwfan

Little interesting fact (from Adam Schefter on Twitter):

Bobby Bonilla collects $1.193M from Mets today, as he will each July 1 through 2035; makes more this yr than R. Wilson has in each NFL year.

CI03BeNWoAAaB69.jpg

NYwdwfan

Last edited:

Eric1955

Thank you Eric.
I've never been in Ottawa for Canada Day, but I'm sure that's the place to be. Elsewhere, festivities are pretty low key and subdued; nothing like your Fourth of July.

Hubby and the boys are all working, and I will watch an afternoon baseball game. The Jays will wear their red and whites I am sure, and defeat the BoSox, of which I am less sure.

I'll be watching the festivities in Ottawa on my computer. I'm also baking a cake that will be red and white.

I don't know what they do in other parts of the US but our 4th celebrations have always been pretty subdued. All we've ever done is cook something and maybe do a few fireworks. That's pretty common for people around here. We don't have any big events.

Nemo14

I'll be watching the festivities in Ottawa on my computer. I'm also baking a cake that will be red and white.

I don't know what they do in other parts of the US but our 4th celebrations have always been pretty subdued. All we've ever done is cook something and maybe do a few fireworks. That's pretty common for people around here. We don't have any big events.
no bonfires?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom