Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

I'm in a deli eating lunch and I glanced at the TV in the corner with News 12 on (@NYwdwfan will know what that is) and there was a WDW logo as the on screen graphic and the only close captioning I got to read before it cut to commercial was "poop shaped."
News 12 clearly has an eye for the big stories.

NYwdwfan

I'm in a deli eating lunch and I glanced at the TV in the corner with News 12 on (@NYwdwfan will know what that is) and there was a WDW logo as the on screen graphic and the only close captioning I got to read before it cut to commercial was "poop shaped."

Don't worry - you can catch it again in 4 minutes. And if you miss the story - just wait 20.

trr1

When you celebrate Independence Day, be thankful for this great country that welcomes people from every land on earth—who come bringing their culinaryheritage. That’s what has made the United States the most exciting place to learn world cuisines. Among all our national food holidays, July celebrates food holidays that are as American as apple pie (except apple pie is a European invention, and it’s Apple Turnover Day that gets celebrated this month). Pick your food holiday and plan a celebration!

National Canned Luncheon Meat Week is the first week of the month. Hmm—we think we’ll skip that one. But Sundae Sunday on the third Sunday: count us in!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never.

All Canadian babies born in 1967 are referred to as "Centennial Babies", myself included - but who was the first baby born in Canada on July 1, 1967 and is therefore known as The Centennial Baby?

There has been something special about Pamela Anderson since the day she was born. She came into the world at 4:08 am as the first baby born on July 1st, 1967 and since that was the 100th anniversary of Canada, Anderson was dubbed the Centennial Baby. "That's where it all started" says Anderson. - See more at: http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/inductees/2006/pamela-anderson#sthash.qEYuJhYP.dpuf

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have a library book due tomorrow ... with at least 200 pages to go.
So, I went online to renew it. Phew, pressure's off.

Unfortunately while online, I ordered 7 more books which will be ready for pickup on Friday ... so the pressure's back on.

I have to get Adopted Son up and out the door for 5:45, Son #2 up and out the door for 7:10, Auntie to the doctor's for 12:45, and skunk stripe removal at 2:00.

Sounds like nap time will be commencing at 5:00 sharp!

PUSH

Original Poster
I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never.

All Canadian babies born in 1967 are referred to as "Centennial Babies", myself included - but who was the first baby born in Canada on July 1, 1967 and is therefore known as The Centennial Baby?

There has been something special about Pamela Anderson since the day she was born. She came into the world at 4:08 am as the first baby born on July 1st, 1967 and since that was the 100th anniversary of Canada, Anderson was dubbed the Centennial Baby. "That's where it all started" says Anderson. - See more at: http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/inductees/2006/pamela-anderson#sthash.qEYuJhYP.dpuf
Is it sad that everyone in my class in 6th grade know who she was? I think it is.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Not sure if it's the lack of sleep or the cough syrup, but totally out of the blue, this almost 40 year old joke popped into my head.
Apologies if you don't get it. It's really lame. And did I mention almost 40 years old?

What's yellow, wears glasses, and sings?
Banana Mouskouri

I kid you not - I am laughing as I type this. And now, clearly it is time to go back to bed.

Nemo14

Not sure if it's the lack of sleep or the cough syrup, but totally out of the blue, this almost 40 year old joke popped into my head.
Apologies if you don't get it. It's really lame. And did I mention almost 40 years old?

Banana Mouskouri

I kid you not - I am laughing as I type this. And now, clearly it is time to go back to bed.
paranoid.gif

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Banana Mouskouri

I feel so un-worldly, as I had to Google that and I still was ..."Who?".

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I went online shopping at Macy's this morning for a bridal shower gift for a friend's daughter. The item I bought was already on sale plus I had a code to get an extra $10 off. Then I felt guilty that I was getting it so cheap so I bought myself a $15 blouse. :D
win/win!
:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom