What would you do IN Disney World with unlimited money?

21stamps

The original question was, what ONE thing would you do in Disney if money was not an issue. Is there one realistic yet extravagent activity, dining or event that you would do that you can't just because it is too costly?

I gave 2, if I had to choose one, I'd go with the Premium VIP tour for 12 hours

LJF

A bag full of Hundreds would do all the talking. I wouldnt have to say a thing. Just to see how much it would cost to close the parks for my wife and 2 little girls and not even flinch at the price would be all the thrill I would need

Hollywood75

Mostly the same stuff we do now. Room at the Poly, hit the parks in the morning and head back when the lines get too long. Relax by the pool with a book and a cocktail or two later in the afternoon. Change and head somewhere for dinner, generally over in the World Showcase. Hit Spaceship Earth on the way out. Repeat.

The big change would be instead of doing it for the better part of a week, now it'd be for the better part of a month.

KBLovedDisney

If I had unlimited money at Walt Disney World....
aracuan-o.gif

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
I didn't even know there were such things as VIP tours or private boats to Illuminations! My dreams only went as far as a Grand Floridian stay.

GVentola

The first thing that came to mind was I would have supper at The Boathouse with my parents, and then we would ride in the amphicars. Second thought was moving to the Contemporary resort. It has more magic memories for me than the Grand Floridian.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
The first thing that came to mind was I would have supper at The Boathouse with my parents, and then we would ride in the amphicars. Second thought was moving to the Contemporary resort. It has more magic memories for me than the Grand Floridian.

I didn't know what an amphicar was, so I searched the forums. I not only found out, but found that helicopter tours are (or were) available for $48 a person. I want to do that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom