What would you do IN Disney World with unlimited money?

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
I misread a similar titled thread. It got me wondering though: What one thing would people do in Disney World if money was not an issue?

mergatroid

Stay in a suite at the Contemporary, also renew our marriage vows at the wedding area at the Grand Floridian (more for her than me). Also probably rent a boat out for much longer than normal from the Contemporary marina. I could actually afford to do those things now if I wanted to but just can't justify it, if money was no object though :cool:

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Stay at the Grand Floridian
Do the behind the scenes tour at Magic Kingdom
That was my first thought too. When I was a kid in the 70's, I thought only the richest people in the world could stay at the Grand Floridian. I still can't do it now, but maybe someday.

My wife wants no part in "looking behind the curtain" to see how the magic happens. As far as she is concerned it's all pixie dust and Disney magic.

Last edited:

copcarguyp71

Buy out the MK and Epcot for 24 hours along with the entire concierge floor at Beach Club and Yacht club, make them open all attractions fully staffed, invite all my friends, let another 3000 or so people in (because empty parks would feel weird) and have the best day ever without fastpass and MM+.

Last edited:

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
How about the Illuminations fireworks cruise? Is that $400 divided among ten passengers? Can a small group, say of two, go with a larger group or would we have to arrange that ourselves?

Captain Barbossa

I'd stay for two weeks. One at the Polynesian and the other at AKL. Eat at all of the nice sit down restaurants in all of the parks and do "The Magic Behind our Steam Trains" tour. And rent SeaRaycers. Oh yeah, and buy A BUNCH of Disney pins. Dang this thread is fun!!

rob0519

Well, we have rather limited money, but have been fortunate enough to have stayed at the CR, Polynesian and the GF. So I guess with unlimited money, probably some amount of time in a suite at the GF and then some amount of time in a suite at the Four Seasons.

Unfortunately, unlimited money cannot erase the insane crowds, insane, and in my opinion, mostly useless security lines, insane lines and lack of seating at most quick serve locations and the need to make dinner reservations 6 months in advance. With money, you can get around attraction wait times by using the private tour service. Even staying at concierge level will not get you dinner reservations if you didn't book them 6 months in advance. Disney concierge personnel have virtually no more power over than than a guest.

contrariwise

Buy out the MK and Epcot, make them open all attractions fully staffed, invite all my friends, let another 3000 or so people in (because empty parks would feel weird) and have the best day ever without fastpass and MM+.
I was thinking I'd stay for a month in the Presidential Suite at AKL, but then I read your post and realized I wasn't thinking big enough. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom