What would you do IN Disney World with unlimited money?

Schneewittchen

If money wasn't a factor, I'd book a two bedroom villa with a MK view in Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary... Dinner with my honey at V&A. VIP tours at each of the parks. Princess Tea Party for DD at the GF. Pirates fireworks cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon for DS.

Phonedave

The original question was, what ONE thing would you do in Disney if money was not an issue. Is there one realistic yet extravagent activity, dining or event that you would do that you can't just because it is too costly?

I don't know if it qualifies as a single event, but I would arrange for a VIP cast member fo r my entire vacation. Skipping lines, fetching me snacks, getting me into restaruants, things like that.

It is doable, it is within the realm of possibilities, and it is quite expensive and it is something that I would not normally spend my money on.

-dave

Phonedave

If money wasn't a factor, I'd book a two bedroom villa with a MK view in Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary... Dinner with my honey at V&A. VIP tours at each of the parks. Princess Tea Party for DD at the GF. Pirates fireworks cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon for DS.

I like this too, but I was thinking along the lines of one thing. this is multiple things, unless you call it one great vacation. This is something that is expensive, but not bordering on the insane.

-dave

Schneewittchen

I like this too, but I was thinking along the lines of one thing. this is multiple things, unless you call it one great vacation. This is something that is expensive, but not bordering on the insane.

-dave

We usually stay in our RV at Ft. Wilderness. A two bedroom villa at the Contemporary is about 12 times as much as what we'd normally pay.

GlassHalfFull

you could rent an entire floor of the Grand Flo and host anyone of your friends for any period of time that they wanted to come down and visit.. including their park tickets etc.. I would love to give that opportunity to people I know who simply can't afford a trip, and likely never will(whether their lifestyle choice dictates that not being possible is a different story.. I'd still love to spoil their kids/family for them)

Schneewittchen

you could rent an entire floor of the Grand Flo and host anyone of your friends for any period of time that they wanted to come down and visit.. including their park tickets etc.. I would love to give that opportunity to people I know who simply can't afford a trip, and likely never will(whether their lifestyle choice dictates that not being possible is a different story.. I'd still love to spoil their kids/family for them)

That's really sweet. I sometimes wish I had the resources to invite my brother, his girlfriend, and my niece to come to WDW with us.

GlassHalfFull

That's really sweet. I sometimes wish I had the resources to invite my brother, his girlfriend, and my niece to come to WDW with us.

As a person who recently found out my wife and I will never be able to have kids, I have thought more and more about how I can reach out to help others get to the place I love so dearly.. There is nothing better than taking ones we know and love to a place so magical, and seeing their eyes light up for the first time. While my budget is not ginormous currently(student loans get more money than my mortgage), there will be a time in the not so distant future that those will be paid off, and I will be able to spoil my nieces and nephews, and hopefully many more.. many would take that news very poorly, but I have a lot of trust that there is a purpose for me.. and maybe a part of that is spreading Disney joy to those I would not serve had we had our own kids..

Ricap

Ahh this is fun!

I would love a behind-the-scenes tour. And to stay in the castle if I really had that much money.

On a smaller scale, I'd also like to stay in one of those tree houses that are on the river between French Quarter and Disney Springs. Those looked so cool. Disney Springs is another thing I'd do more of. Being my first time in Disney as an adult, I recently found Disney Springs to be a ton of fun compared to what I remembered. The restaurants are fantastic. We could have spent another day there alone. And I'd rent a boat.

And then take off a month from work. Fly down friends and family. Have a blast. Never leave.

raven

A cast member at trails in told me people stay there for months at a time I'd like to try that
In Cindy's Suite? I think they got you on that one.

If I had unlimited money I'd buy the entire property, build and return all of the retired attractions to their former glory, finish the current building projects (at the speed in which non Disney parks build them) and them, cut ticket prices and other prices to make it affordable for everyone and like Walt intended it to be, give significant raises to CMs and not discriminate against their looks on hiring or placement in places they actually want to work, and then make sure my staff is as happy as my guests.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
stay onboard The magic all the way from the Usa to Europe and all the cruises that she sails for that summer ( british Ilses, Eastern Europe, med etc) then spend the colder months down at Disney.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

I kinda did that. Rented a two bedroom concierge suite at GF last Thanksgiving and included my son in law's parents. Gave them the best bedroom. They loved being able to wrap up each evening with a nice glass of whiskey, brandy, champagne, for free. Surprised them with matching Mickey and Minnie latte mugs for their morning cup of Joe. It wasn't cheap by any means, but they enjoyed it. And his mom sent me a lovely thank you. And I earned major brownie points with my son in law.

GlassHalfFull

I kinda did that. Rented a two bedroom concierge suite at GF last Thanksgiving and included my son in law's parents. Gave them the best bedroom. They loved being able to wrap up each evening with a nice glass of whiskey, brandy, champagne, for free. Surprised them with matching Mickey and Minnie latte mugs for their morning cup of Joe. It wasn't cheap by any means, but they enjoyed it. And his mom sent me a lovely thank you. And I earned major brownie points with my son in law.

My kind of gift!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom