What would you do IN Disney World with unlimited money?

DiSnEyF@n

I would stay at the Yacht Club for a month. I would swim in the pool and play with my kids around the resort. I would eat at all the character breakfasts. Take a private boat into Epcot and watch Illuminations up close. I would buy all the stuff I always want to buy while I'm there but can't bc I would spend way too much money. I would eat and drink around the showcase with ease, but pretty perfume in Italy. Take my girls to the Bippity Boppity Boutique and let them get whatever they want. I would love to have dinner with my husband, just the two of us, one night... ohhh and go out on the town at the Boardwalk's Dueling Piano bar... The possibilities are endless....

dan8302

Buy enough stock in Disney so that they will let me build a house on Bay Lake have my own replica Jungle cruise boat to take me right to the magic kingdom every day. Stroll around Main Street with a bunch of balloons and hand them out to kids who ask their parents for one and they say no. I would enjoy the stretmisphere all day. That's sounds about perfect to me.

21stamps

Buy enough stock in Disney so that they will let me build a house on Bay Lake have my own replica Jungle cruise boat to take me right to the magic kingdom every day. Stroll around Main Street with a bunch of balloons and hand them out to kids who ask their parents for one and they say no. I would enjoy the stretmisphere all day. That's sounds about perfect to me.
Don't punish the parents!!! ;)
I hate those balloons!!! Omg they last too long.lol

Networth

Well, we have rather limited money, but have been fortunate enough to have stayed at the CR, Polynesian and the GF. So I guess with unlimited money, probably some amount of time in a suite at the GF and then some amount of time in a suite at the Four Seasons.

Unfortunately, unlimited money cannot erase the insane crowds, insane, and in my opinion, mostly useless security lines, insane lines and lack of seating at most quick serve locations and the need to make dinner reservations 6 months in advance. With money, you can get around attraction wait times by using the private tour service. Even staying at concierge level will not get you dinner reservations if you didn't book them 6 months in advance. Disney concierge personnel have virtually no more power over than than a guest.

When money is no object, words such as “completely booked” don’t exist.

Beacon Joe

Rent a Tomorrowland cabana.

officespace_lawrence.jpg

BigRedDad

First, I would do a hostile takeover. Second, separate the theme parks from the rest of the business. You can't have the theme parks paying the price for the failings of ESPN. Third, make it affordable again. Forth, eliminate offsite entrance. Make WDW a park for onsite guests only. Yes, this would force me to staying onsite again. Fifth, eliminate the entire pre-planning BS. No more FP 60 days out, no more dining reservations 180 days out. You want to eat somewhere, you go that restaurant in the morning, make your reservation then, and go back later that day.

Roakor

Unfortunately, unlimited money cannot erase the insane crowds, insane, and in my opinion, mostly useless security lines, insane lines and lack of seating at most quick serve locations and the need to make dinner reservations 6 months in advance. With money, you can get around attraction wait times by using the private tour service. Even staying at concierge level will not get you dinner reservations if you didn't book them 6 months in advance. Disney concierge personnel have virtually no more power over than than a guest.

Yes it can, and does. VIP tours will erase all the lines pretty much everywhere. And enough money will get you a table at any restaurant you want, whenever you want. I am not talking concierge level money I am talking so much money that you no longer have any concept what money really is anymore.

Roakor

If money was no object, I'd get a house at Golden Oaks big enough for the kids/grand kids to stay there when they visit. I'd take every adventure Disney has to offer at Adventures by Disney. I'd take long slow strolls through the parks. Taking in all the things I tend to pass over because I only had 1 week every 3 years before to cram it all in.

I don't think I would do the VIP tours. I wouldn't care about the lines so much because the one thing unlimited money would buy me, perhaps the best thing it would buy me is time. I'd have all the time I wanted to do the things I really want to do rather then spending 40+ hours a week working a job just to keep a roof over my head and food on the table.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
The original question was, what ONE thing would you do in Disney if money was not an issue. Is there one realistic yet extravagent activity, dining or event that you would do that you can't just because it is too costly?

KrzyKtty

The original question was, what ONE thing would you do in Disney if money was not an issue. Is there one realistic yet extravagent activity, dining or event that you would do that you can't just because it is too costly?
Stay for a whole year is the one thing lol. Other than that, there really isn't anything at WDW that I couldn't afford now if I really wanted it; if it was just one thing. Even the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's is something I could afford in my current life if I really wanted it as a one time thing. Therefore, staying at the resort for a whole year is the unrealistic aspect if I had unlimited money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom