Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Time to wake up for our very long and tiring day ahead of us. We were on a mission today. We would be meeting Mickey in all 4 parks in one day! There was even an unexpected visit to another spot.

Bounty Platter from Pop for breakfast!

Magic Kingdom was our first stop today!

Hi Mickey!

Ding, ding, ding went the bell!

jesemeca

Original Poster

We had to take the ferry to the TTC and then head on over to our next stop. While on the ferry I was texting with @PartOfYourWorld . She was getting ready to board the plane and head on down. I posted this picture for all of my WDWMagic ladies. We were going to be seeing them all real soon!

MGM...Oops, I mean Hollywood Studios was next up for the day.

jesemeca

Original Poster

So we decided to go have dinner at Earl's with @PartOfYourWorld and @LuvsTheMouse . Getting there from Animal Kingdom was quite ridiculous, even though there is a direct bus now. What they don't tell you is that the bus only drops off at West End. We have been walking way too much already today. We couldn't do all this extra walking, so we took the boat over to the Marketplace.

It was great seeing Jess and Diane again! I was getting super excited about tomorrow!

We took the bus from DTD to Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin, Beach and Yacht Club. First of all that is way too many deluxe resorts on one bus line. We got off at the Swan and Dolphin and found a spot to charge our phones again.

Epcot was our last stop of this long day!

We rushed over to the character spot. When we told the character attendants what we had done today, they brought us right up to meet Mickey #4! And wouldn't you know, he beat us here too!

jesemeca

Original Poster

We had to get a group shot with Minnie. We had our Minnie shoes on. She loved them!

We were exhausted by this point. We decided to watch Illuminations from the smoking section in front of the Imagination Pavillion.

It was a very interesting perspective. Not sure I would do it again, but it was a very nice way to end our exhausting day. Also, we could head out, ahead of everyone else.

We were finally back at Pop. After a very long day of meeting Mickey in every park, we needed to repack everything and get ready for tomorrow. I was texting with Jess about our plans in the morning. We were picking them up at Port Orleans. So we needed to set up a time. The nerves were starting to set in, tomorrow we would be boarding the Dream! I needed to make sure I had everything I would need tomorrow morning packed in the right bags. I was still trying to figure everything out. And I wanted to get some decent sleep too. I knew it was going to be an exciting day tomorrow. Finally I figured that I had done everything I could and went to bed. Tomorrow is the big day!

lbrad

Loving your TR!!!
How AWESOME to meet Mickey 4 times in 4 parks in 1 day ...phew .. I'm exhausted just thinking about it ...lol
Can't wait to read about your cruise :)

FlaggNL

Still love this report! The Lion King cupcake looks marvelous and almost to nice to eat! Also love your pictures with Mickey in Fantasia outfit ;) hope to catch him like this in October ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom