Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Yes, there are even more pictures of the parade coming.

I love Barbara! She is always happily dancing down Main Street! She even told me to always follow my dreams, because she saw something in me. She sure put a smile on my face!

We had an early dinner at the Plaza. I had the grilled chicken sandwich, it was delish! It started to rain right before we checked in for dinner. Thankfully, we missed the majority of the rain while eating.

We had both been up for entirely too long at this point. So it was back to the room for us after dinner. We made our way through the Emporium to do a little shopping and to stay out of the drizzle. We saw the Barber Shop Quartet and had to watch for a few.

It was an early night for us. We went back to Pop and went to bed not long after. We had a very long, busy day planned for tomorrow.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hey, cruise neighbor!! I'm excited to follow your trip report.

Great BoG photos, love the term Chandy Candy :)

I also love that spot in front of Plaza Restaurant, and am sad to see it go. :(

jesemeca

Original Poster
Hey, cruise neighbor!! I'm excited to follow your trip report.

Great BoG photos, love the term Chandy Candy :)

I also love that spot in front of Plaza Restaurant, and am sad to see it go. :(

Hey cruise neighbor!

That little spot truly is my happy place. I have the background loop on my phone and when my nerves get bad, I listen to it and all is right with the world again. I'm sure gonna miss it. I may have shed a tear when I heard that is was no more.

Last edited:

jesemeca

Original Poster
I will get my brain going to think of another EPIC Jess picture!
Is it sad that I was singing in my head the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade music while I was going through your pictures? I'm happy to get to see Festival of Fantasy so soon though!!!! :D

Yes, we must come up with some more EPIC-ness! I always sing Celebrate a Dream Come True when I see pictures of the parade. I'm excited to get to see Festival of Fantasy multiple times! Especially my Maleficent!

PolynesianPrincess

I will get my brain going to think of another EPIC Jess picture!
Is it sad that I was singing in my head the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade music while I was going through your pictures? I'm happy to get to see Festival of Fantasy so soon though!!!! :D

I was singing Celebrate A Dream Come True in my head too!! :D

FlaggNL

Thanks! Just finished day one! Working on day two now.

The day one pictures are great! Can't wait for the rest of your days! And watching them makes me want the time to go faster and faster ;) 3 more days and we are passing the half year mark!!

jesemeca

Original Poster
The day one pictures are great! Can't wait for the rest of your days! And watching them makes me want the time to go faster and faster ;) 3 more days and we are passing the half year mark!!

Thanks! I'm 28 days away from the next trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom