Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

Doc Disney

Loving the report so far! Four Mickeys in one day sounds like fun, maybe I can convince my sister to do that with me on our next trip!

Ariel484

4 Mickeys in one day sounds like a great idea! Will have to try that one some time. :)

Yay, embarkation day is next!!!

PolynesianPrincess

Man, Mickey sure gets around! He was all over the place!! He must have known your plan and made sure he got there before you did! :p

The cupcakes at Kusifari are soooo good but the Brownie Paw is my FAVORITE!! I love brownies and the thick layer of buttercream icing on the top is amazing! Way too filling for me to eat on my own so Ashley and I usually split it!

Thanks for the pic of Dream Along... Is it sad that in my head I heard Mickey say the infamous line that always makes me cry? :arghh: I have that part on a video on my phone and every once in awhile I'll test myself to see if I can hear it and not cry.... Nope! I cry every single time. haha!

Ready for the big day!! Wooooooooo!! :)

PS - I thought we were awesome cause we met 7 Mickey's over the course of the trip but you outdid us with your 4 in one day!! lol

Last edited:

PartOfYourWorld

Told you I would read it today! It was a rainy day so lunch was indoors at my desk today...perfect for trip report reading!!!!

haha I was definitely texting you a lot that day! Glad we met up for dinner though! And you know something I didn't even notice you guys were wearing Minnie shoes!!!! Those are really really cute! Don't look too comfortable for walking around the parks all day though but I could be wrong!

I'm so bummed that FotLK will be down when we go....I was really looking forward to showing Mike that since he's never been to Animal Kingdom before. but I guess there will have to be a next time!!! :)

Woohoo! cruise day next! I love how you and @derelicte19 are pretty much in the same spots on your reports lol

jesemeca

Original Poster
Loving your TR!!!
How AWESOME to meet Mickey 4 times in 4 parks in 1 day ...phew .. I'm exhausted just thinking about it ...lol
Can't wait to read about your cruise :)

Thank you! This was my 3rd time doing all 4 parks in one day. It is quite exhausting. But also quite fun! I'm about to start uploading the first set of cruise pictures.

jesemeca

Original Poster
Still love this report! The Lion King cupcake looks marvelous and almost to nice to eat! Also love your pictures with Mickey in Fantasia outfit ;) hope to catch him like this in October ;)

He is at Hollywood Studios in the Animation Studios. Even if the line is kinda long, it moves pretty quickly and you are in the A/C! Can't complain about that. LOL.

4 Mickey's in one day! You go girl lol.

Thanks! It was a fun day!

Loving the report so far! Four Mickeys in one day sounds like fun, maybe I can convince my sister to do that with me on our next trip!

Thank you! You should try it. It takes a little planning on which park to go to first, but it will be a day to remember!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Man, Mickey sure gets around! He was all over the place!! He must have known your plan and made sure he got there before you did! :p

The cupcakes at Kusifari are soooo good but the Brownie Paw is my FAVORITE!! I love brownies and the thick layer of buttercream icing on the top is amazing! Way too filling for me to eat on my own so Ashley and I usually split it!

Thanks for the pic of Dream Along... Is it sad that in my head I heard Mickey say the infamous line that always makes me cry? :arghh: I have that part on a video on my phone and every once in awhile I'll test myself to see if I can hear it and not cry.... Nope! I cry every single time. haha!

Ready for the big day!! Wooooooooo!! :)

PS - I thought we were awesome cause we met 7 Mickey's over the course of the trip but you outdid us with your 4 in one day!! lol

He sure does! I think Minnie might have told him about our plans, so he could be everywhere we needed him to be!

I have never had a Brownie Paw. It might need to go on my list for May!

Did you see my Instagram picture yesterday? I tagged it with your favorite line! I cry every time I hear Wishes, even if I'm in my car when I hear it. LOL!

Working on the big day right now.

jesemeca

Original Poster
Told you I would read it today! It was a rainy day so lunch was indoors at my desk today...perfect for trip report reading!!!!

haha I was definitely texting you a lot that day! Glad we met up for dinner though! And you know something I didn't even notice you guys were wearing Minnie shoes!!!! Those are really really cute! Don't look too comfortable for walking around the parks all day though but I could be wrong!

I'm so bummed that FotLK will be down when we go....I was really looking forward to showing Mike that since he's never been to Animal Kingdom before. but I guess there will have to be a next time!!! :)

Woohoo! cruise day next! I love how you and @derelicte19 are pretty much in the same spots on your reports lol

I don't think we were wearing the Minnie shoes at dinner. We brought an extra pair of shoes with us. They wouldn't be the best for all day walking. The bottom of the shoes get really messed up if they get wet.

He's never been to Animal Kingdom?!?! My sister would be very upset about that. She loves Animal Kingdom. Her favorite ride there is Primeval Whirl.

Writing cruise day right now! We are almost at the same point. I hope to catch up with Darolyn tonight or tomorrow!

mrdrift

Love the trip report, great pictures. Can't wait for the rest of your report. That was a great job getting those Mickey pictures in all the parks in one day. Seeing all the fun you are having is making me wish I could be there at the parks instead of sitting at my work desk reading this. Soon I will be there, soon.

PartOfYourWorld

I don't think we were wearing the Minnie shoes at dinner. We brought an extra pair of shoes with us. They wouldn't be the best for all day walking. The bottom of the shoes get really messed up if they get wet.

He's never been to Animal Kingdom?!?! My sister would be very upset about that. She loves Animal Kingdom. Her favorite ride there is Primeval Whirl.

Writing cruise day right now! We are almost at the same point. I hope to catch up with Darolyn tonight or tomorrow!

It looks like they would get messed up if they were wet.

And no because the last time he went to WDW before our wedding was before Animal Kingdom opened I believe. And we never went during that trip, so this will be the trip! I haven't gone since my mom and I's trip in Nov 2012. I can only spend one day there...not even a whole day. I do have to admit I miss it now and can't wait to see it. It is a very beautiful park and I still do love it.

Can't wait til you start posting the cruise day!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Love the 4-park Mickey Quest!! What a great idea! I've done all 4 parks in one day, but not with a connecting thread...impressive! You guys still look good at the end of your long day, though, in your photo in front of the beautiful Spaceship Earth. Most excellent place to end your day. ;)

Anxiously awaiting the next day from your point of view!

RubyLee

We had to get a group shot with Minnie. We had our Minnie shoes on. She loved them!

We were exhausted by this point. We decided to watch Illuminations from the smoking section in front of the Imagination Pavillion.

It was a very interesting perspective. Not sure I would do it again, but it was a very nice way to end our exhausting day. Also, we could head out, ahead of everyone else.

We were finally back at Pop. After a very long day of meeting Mickey in every park, we needed to repack everything and get ready for tomorrow. I was texting with Jess about our plans in the morning. We were picking them up at Port Orleans. So we needed to set up a time. The nerves were starting to set in, tomorrow we would be boarding the Dream! I needed to make sure I had everything I would need tomorrow morning packed in the right bags. I was still trying to figure everything out. And I wanted to get some decent sleep too. I knew it was going to be an exciting day tomorrow. Finally I figured that I had done everything I could and went to bed. Tomorrow is the big day!

Ohhhhh you're my hero! This report is awesome.......4 parks in a day is on my Disney bucket list. Now I'm thinking about adding in a cool extra like 4 pictures with the same character! :)

jesemeca

Original Poster
Love the trip report, great pictures. Can't wait for the rest of your report. That was a great job getting those Mickey pictures in all the parks in one day. Seeing all the fun you are having is making me wish I could be there at the parks instead of sitting at my work desk reading this. Soon I will be there, soon.

Thanks! When is your next trip? Mine is in 16 days!

jesemeca

Original Poster
It looks like they would get messed up if they were wet.

And no because the last time he went to WDW before our wedding was before Animal Kingdom opened I believe. And we never went during that trip, so this will be the trip! I haven't gone since my mom and I's trip in Nov 2012. I can only spend one day there...not even a whole day. I do have to admit I miss it now and can't wait to see it. It is a very beautiful park and I still do love it.

Can't wait til you start posting the cruise day!

It always seems so hot in Animal Kingdom. Always much hotter than the other parks. That's why I never make it the whole day. We have a longer day there this trip though. Hopefully, we make it!

I'm about to work on some now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom