Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Oh awesome! I was gonna say, we're going on the Fantasy in November and was thinking we might be on the same cruise! Bummer! haha

That would have been awesome to be on the same cruise. We will be on the Fantasy while ya'll are on the Dream. We are on the September 6th sailing.

jesemeca

Original Poster
Let's just jump in to this report here. My trip began on September 5th. Two days in the parks before the cruise. Then the cruise from Sept 8th-12th and then another 3 days in the parks after the cruise.

As usual I did a lot of last minute packing. Re-checking everything a dozen times. Silently freaking out that I would forget something. It was quite stressful, considering this was my first time going on vacation without someone else from my family. Usually I have someone else in the house to help me get everything in order. Not this time. Thankfully, Stephanie came by early to get everything ready to go. We still hadn't decided what time we wanted to leave, but we figured we could just leave whenever we ready. Truth time, I was scared about this trip. I was trying to postpone leaving. It was a new experience and I wouldn't have my family around. Meeting a bunch of ladies and not knowing if I would get along with them was quite scary to me. Turns out I had nothing to worry about.

We left my house at 3ish. Made a pit stop at the gas station and to visit my dad at work so I could tell him bye. Then we hit the road. Caught way too much traffic in New Orleans. It was nearly 6 by the time we made it to Mississippi. After a pit stop we made our way to Alabama and to visit my missile!

We made it to Florida and decided we wanted to eat dinner at Cracker Barrel tonight instead of having breakfast there tomorrow. After dinner it was quite an uneventful drive.

I still had breakfast for dinner, though! LOL!

Eventually we made it to the Okahumpka rest area. I love that it's in the middle of the interstate instead of on the sides. I remember that from when I was younger. We always have to stop here. But an even better sign was going to be coming into view soon!

jesemeca

Original Poster

It wasn't too long till we saw this wonderful site!

Time to go check into POP! Of course, I had to go visit my bestie! Then we made our way to check in. We had requested a first floor room, but they had none currently available. But they did have a second floor room. We took it, since we would only be there for two nights. We needed to unload the car so we could make our way to Magic Kingdom.

Time to bother the bestie again!

Had to get a pic of @Mrs.Skellington and I to send to my mom. Let her know we made it okay.

PartOfYourWorld

Yay! The beginning to an awesome trip!!! I can't wait to read more about it!!!! Hurry up and post more!

I'm actually going on the Fantasy in September. It's going to be an epic besties trip. 4 nights at WDW followed by 7 nights on the Fantasy!

Oh awesome! I was gonna say, we're going on the Fantasy in November and was thinking we might be on the same cruise! Bummer! haha

ooops!!! My bad...I completely forgot she moved it!.....sorrrry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom