What are you paying for your airfare?

journ116

Another heads up: both AirTran and SW have lowered their "Miles Sale" fares. I am booking a surprise weekend trip for my family and I because of this!

disneygirl1024

BUF to MCO

We booked SWA, and only paid $265pp RT from Buffalo, NY to Orlando. Both flights are nonstop for travel in Sept. We actually got a credit back last week, because the rates dropped by $60, and 2 bags fly FREE!:sohappy:[/quotes

SW does credits back when the prices drop?

PolynesianPrincess

Yes @disneygirl1024 SW does credit back. The only stipulation is that you have a year from the day you booked the travel to use the credit. That means traveling within that year, too. But yes you can just rebook it on their site.

PolynesianPrincess

Booked for our fall trip last week. SW out of Manchester, NH nonstop to MCO, perfect times for us. $254 RT per person. Which isn't bad at all. MHT is about an hour and a half from us but the airport in our city was $315 with stops each way on SW. Delta was about $260 but we opted to drive for the non-stops. MUCH better flight times to and from MHT than PWM.

disneygirl1024

Yes @disneygirl1024 SW does credit back. The only stipulation is that you have a year from the day you booked the travel to use the credit. That means traveling within that year, too. But yes you can just rebook it on their site.

That's awesome to know cause I just booked our flights last night with SW. I have never flown with SW before. It was cheaper than flying out of CVG (northern KY) and it is easier to pick up my son from college and then just head to Louisville. Thank you so much for your help!

disneygirl1024

I paid 1300 for 3 tix with SW. Hopefully prices will go down so I can get a credit. Do they notify you or do I still need to be checking the prices and let them know?

Courtnie1811

I paid 1300 for 3 tix with SW. Hopefully prices will go down so I can get a credit. Do they notify you or do I still need to be checking the prices and let them know?

They didn't notify me. I just kept watching them.
Every time I call to get a credit they tell me that there are no refunds.

They don't give you a refund. They give you a credit that you can use towards baggage fees or another flight.

G00fyDad

They don't give you a refund. They give you a credit that you can use towards baggage fees or another flight.

Ahhh that explains my confusion. I've called a few times about this but they never explain that to me. They just tell me that they do not meet the newer price and no refunds are given because of that.

Courtnie1811

Ahhh that explains my confusion. I've called a few times about this but they never explain that to me. They just tell me that they do not meet the newer price and no refunds are given because of that.

Yea I would call them back....they probably owe you a credit.

gobraves

If anyone is flying from Atlanta in May they may want to check Delta and Airtran today. Just booked Delta May 10-May 15th for $138 RT from ATL to MCO. It's been $210-250 for months and took the steep Tuesday nose dive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom