What are you paying for your airfare?

PolynesianPrincess

Yeah Southwest rules with no change fees!

I'm 181 rt in May and 250 rt in August right now from Providence, RI. (Both actually on points though)

We're flying SW from Providence in 3 weeks! I think we paid $218? We could have gotten it cheaper but we wanted specific flights and those prices didn't really drop. I check everyday though!!

Minthorne

We're flying SW from Providence in 3 weeks! I think we paid $218? We could have gotten it cheaper but we wanted specific flights and those prices didn't really drop. I check everyday though!!

17 days for me!! I'm with friends at a grand villa at OKW 5/20-5/28. Watch for my Oswald ears! Have a great trip!

scout68

Booked one way travel down and back from CT.
Had to book SW down and Jet blue back.
$940.00 for a family of 4. Nice!

bsiev1977

Flying on Southwest, from BWI to MCO.
Departing on December 5, returning on December 14,
Non stop both ways.
Total price for airfare= $257.80

Epicpilot

We payed $320 r/t for our last time we went. We paid $200 r/t at the start but than upgraded to economy plus (economy with extra legroom and free tv) for $30 per person.

HouCuseChickie

I had to stalk for fare sales b/c the avg air from Houston to MCO seems to be stuck around $1700 for a family of 4- YUCK!!!

I've since booked and switched things around through the last two SWA fare sales and got air at $202 pp... so, $808 total. I'm really hoping that they offer a sale on my preferred outbound flight, but so far it's not dropping.

Foolish Mortal

2 people Philly to Orlando 5/11/14-5/18/14 round trip Southwest $695.60. Only because it appears Air Tran is discontinuing non stop service to Orlando from Philly.

G00fyDad

SWA top official said today that they may start charging for baggage in the future. There goes my one and only reason for taking SWA over Delta.

KeithVH

Wow. I've either won or lost this contest. $800 and change per person from Seattle to MCO. That is direct and there are five of us. Oh, did I mention that's one way?

Flights from the left coast are somewhat limited. And we prefer Virgin but scheduling is a pain. So our close second choice is Alaska 'cause they have a redeye with wheels down about 6AM. By the time we check in then, we can still get a full day in the park. Considering past experiences on all other carriers, we don't even look at them.

But the kids all work fulltime and they'll happily pay their own ticket. And no extra charges like luggage fees. That's because this will be our last Orlando trip (more time for Anaheim) so these are First Class seats.

Gojira ゴジラ

I love Virgin America but this year they don't have a direct flight from San Francisco to MCO, so we'll fly United.
We spent $1016 for 2 plus some upgrades. And this is a direct flight.

SyracuseDisneyFan

$98 per person for a direct flight from Syracuse to Orlando on the day we leave for the World. However, I don't remember how much the flight from Orlando to JFK and then JFK back to Syracuse costs. We're using JetBlue.

MCRRBA

Flying out of Rochester NY on Southwest direct flights 485 R/T for two. Have 4 hour drive from Ottawa Canada but flight from Ottawa 1000 R/T for two with flight change each way. 100 for gas and 60 for parking still a great deal.

B Shull

Southwest is now at Memphis.
I purchased 2 round trip tickets to Orlando for only $190.00. This was a 3 day only sale so I made a decision to go in December a couple of weeks before Christmas. Also booked 6 nights at the Dolphin with an employee rate of $69.00 per might.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom