What are you paying for your airfare?

disneygirl1

I'm glad I booked when I did! Just checked and my flights have went up close to $30 each way. I'm just hoping they go down so I can get a credit and use it to upgrade to business class when we check in! :)

Figments Friend

-
A heads up for those in the Northeast, looking at flights.
I was poking around over the past few days and noticed that flights have gone up over $100 in just two days.
I was looking at dates for September on Thursday, and last night i looked again for the same dates and saw the jump in price.
I am guessing the upcoming Spring Break season is starting to effect the rates.

Foolish Mortal

Booked AirTran 9/29 yesterday PHL to MCO at $139 one way per person for 2 people. So far the return options on 10/6 between AirTran and Southwest absolutely SUCK !!! Latest possible non-stop so far is 4:30 pm. I'm hoping that changes.....and my gut tells me at some point one of them will add an evening non-stop. I hope I don't have to resort to USAir.

G00fyDad

Booked AirTran 9/29 yesterday PHL to MCO at $139 one way per person for 2 people. So far the return options on 10/6 between AirTran and Southwest absolutely SUCK !!! Latest possible non-stop so far is 4:30 pm. I'm hoping that changes.....and my gut tells me at some point one of them will add an evening non-stop. I hope I don't have to resort to USAir.

Right now I'd go with anything at all that got me a round trip ticket in October for $250 or less per person. That includes dealing with crappy customer service. The way I look at it is we'll only be in the air for a couple of hours so I can deal with the snotty irritable "queen bee" flight attendant if I can get a low fare. The only person on that plane I don't want to have a bad day is the pilot. ;)

Plowboy

Looking for a good deal one way from STL to MCO 10/20 (Sunday). Best I've found is AirTran $188/person. Usually would use Southwest, but too many points and their schedule this year sux. Input please. Thanx!

StarWarsGirl

I think $72 per person one way from BWI to MCO. My dad has this Southwest notification thingy on his computer that notifies him of low rates, so we never end up paying too much.

MKgirl85

booked jetblue for 9/21-9/28 for two people at about 247 round trip, non stop from Boston to Orlando. Nice times for flights too. had cheaper ones but wanted first thing in the morning flight to get to disney. free first bag too which was a plus!

PolynesianPrincess

My sister's return flight (she is coming home Tuesday 5/28 and we are staying til Saturday 6/1) Dropped from $210 to $111. She has a $100 credit to use now! Keep checking for those low rates!! Something might come up :)

Foolish Mortal

10/6 MCO to PHL $159 on Air Tran. I just hope they add a later flight. Currently latest nonstop is 4:30pm. Way too early. I'm hoping for at least a 7:30pm flight to be added.

PolynesianPrincess

Our SW flight we originally paid $254 for has dropped to $189. Gotta love that SW allows you to rebook and keep the credit! Now I have $68 credit to use towards my November flight! woot!

Minthorne

Our SW flight we originally paid $254 for has dropped to $189. Gotta love that SW allows you to rebook and keep the credit! Now I have $68 credit to use towards my November flight! woot!

Yeah Southwest rules with no change fees!

I'm 181 rt in May and 250 rt in August right now from Providence, RI. (Both actually on points though)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom