WED's Think Different Challenge!

Matt7187

Some things I could say would get me in trouble, so ill say this...

@Alien sorry, but a lot of your ideas don't do much for me

@WED99 I think you we're a bit too harsh on my last idea, my creativity was on hold for a while and wasn't on my a game

Can't think of much, I just need some points!

jdmdisney99

Happy Criticism Day!: Response
My critique would actually be for @TomMorrow's original post in this competition. The idea of re-modeling BTMR into a Toy Story attraction would be a foolish mistake. Frontierland is a classic, original, and whole-hearted immersive environment that adds a special kind of environment to the Magic Kingdom. If BTMR became your so-called "Woody's Roundup!", Frontierland would be completely changed forever. With that refurb, the old western land would hold 2 cartoon/film inspired attractions, making it a seemingly fantasy vision of the frontier. As long as BTMR remains, Frontierland will still have a somewhat historical viewpoint. Also, it would be a drastic change just to attract a younger demographic, while BTMR already has an intriguing backstory that gets everyone's attention.

WED99

Original Poster
Some things I could say would get me in trouble, so ill say this...

@Alien sorry, but a lot of your ideas don't do much for me

@WED99 I think you we're a bit too harsh on my last idea, my creativity was on hold for a while and wasn't on my a game

Can't think of much, I just need some points!
Criticizing a criticism? Didn't expect that :p Yeh I can get Petty nasty sometimes, but I mean no harm. Just want to see you improve in the next challenge.

Turtle

"A Walk with Walt"

This walk through attraction will replace the current "Walt Disney: One Man's Dream" at Disney's Hollywood Studios and also take over the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show, connecting the buildings for this magical journey into Walt's extraordinary life. The interactive gallery that features memorabilia and unseen portraits/photos of Walt Disney's life and the early beginnings of the Walt Disney Company will remain untouched. Each party will consist of at least 15 people to keep the lines moving and each party will also be given a codename, for instance. If you're in a party, cast members will give you the name "Team Mickey" or "Team Goofy" etc... and when it is your time, those same cast members will call upon the name of your party as a way to get your party started and situated.

Once your party has been called up, the cast member leads you in front of the "Disney Vault" where guests will then meet their tour guide, who in the storyline of the attraction has an absolute fascination over Walt. After the comedic introduction, the tour guide explains his/hers excitement simply because behind the vaults door lies Walt's most proudest moments of his life as he overcomes hardships and becomes entertainment's most successful man. The overly excited tour guide finally opens up the door of the vault as he invites guests inside into a pitch black room, that is where the tour finally begins.

Story: As everyone has entered the darkened room, your tour guide closes the vault door shut leaving nothing but darkness. The tour guide informs guests to stand tight because in approximately 10 seconds Walt's world will be revealed before your very own eyes. The tour guide has guests countdown from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... WALLAH! The lights turn on and guests are submerged into the first room titled "Walt's Memory Lane" in that room features a high-definition circle-vision screen that will play a tribute video package of Walt. Afterwards, the tour guide will lead you to the second room titled "Walter E., Who?" in which you'll come across an audio-animatronic child version of Walt horse playing with his older siblings on the family farm. Room three: "World War Walt" will submerge guests on the combat field as you witness Walt haul through as an ambulance driver determined to save the lives of the US soldiers. Room four: "Hollywood Hits Walt" this room will feature more than one scene as opposed to the others, it will feature the moment Walt stepped foot off the train overlooking Hollywood, California to then creating the highly successful Oswald the Lucky Rabbit character to then losing Oswald. Room five: "It All Started With a Mouse" will display the creation of Mickey Mouse and all of Walt's glory, guests will even see another HD circle-vision screen displaying the earliest Mickey shorts. Room six: "Disneyland" will put you right front and center of Walt's dedication day speech. Room seven: "Walt Thanks You!" is a room much like the first room where guests will see more Walt tribute packages combined with current Disney events. To end it, the room goes dark after the clip and moments later a heavenly Walt appears in holographic form talking directly to the guests thanking them: "If it weren't for you, none of this would have been made possible..." As soon as Walt says "none of this" the room brightens up with fountains of water shooting from a lower floor level and a clear shot view of Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty's Castle on one side of the room and Walt Disney World's Cinderella's Castle on the other. Walt even thanks the tour guide for taking such interest in him and advises him that in order to accomplish anything in life, you must first follow your own dreams. Walt then leaves off with a goodbye leaving the room to once again blackened in darkness, the happy-go-lucky tour guide opens up the vault door, ending our tour.

This attraction will feature state of the art special effects and audio-animatronic figures along with outstanding audio and original music scores to bring an authentic walk-thru experience of Walt Disney's remarkable life.
My thoughts for the "CRITICISM ROUND":

champdisney

My thoughts for the "CRITICISM ROUND":

Fair enough. My turn.

Something spooky and new is coming to the Magic Kingdom and it’s called Gracy Quarters. This new venture will let guests immerse themselves in the story of the Haunted Mansion like never before seen. Gracy Quarters is a massive attraction holding more attractions within it, like a large experience that’s set up similar to a theme park mini-land. The experience will be entirely indoors and the show-building for this indoor land would take over It’s A Small World and the show building’s size will be increased by three stories. Things in Gracy Quarters include table-service dining, a shop, The Haunted Mansion ride, special hotel rooms, and a walk through attraction called The Hatbox Ghost Mystery.

The mood, lighting, and feel of Gracy Quarters would be pretty much like the loading dock of The Haunted Mansion. It will be dark and foreboding but you can still see. As you navigate your way through the experience, you’ll find yourself in hallways and corridors and not many wide spaces. It wouldn’t be a confusing layout and it will be easy to navigate because there will be signs indicating where the restaurant, shop, exit, rooms, etc are located. Since this will reach capacity many times with these thin crowds the entire Gracy Quarters will be an attraction in itself and you will need to queue up to enter in addition to Fastpass capabilities. If you already have a room at the Mansion or a reservation at the restaurant you get automatic Fastpass access. Using Disney magic, five different floor levels, and multiple attractions within the massive Gracy Quarters attraction it will feel larger than it really is. Look at the layout plan here. If you’re curious how the transitions would look see this, this, and this but imagine it Haunted Mansion-ized

The queue, entrance, and the entire Haunted Mansion ride will remain the same except that at the end of your tour your Ghost Host will offer you to stay for a bit. The ride exit dock leaves you in the Gracy Manor for you to explore. If you do not ride The Haunted Mansion you can always just explore the mansion by queuing up to enter where the current exit is. As you read, there will be a restaurant, shop, rooms, and walk-through show all in this massive experience but none of these attractions will overlap. For Example: In the classic ride you will not be able to see guests wandering through the mansion or eating dinner, etc.

The Grand Ballroom is a fine dining experience that is made to look like the scene from the attraction. Think of the size and layout of the dining area as like the ballroom in Be Our Guest in Fantasyland. There will be no dancing ghosts but it will still be dark and music from the organ will be playing. It will feel like you’re in the ride and from above you can see a balcony which is where in the ride you see the famous scene.

999 Ghostly Gifts is a store inside the manor that plays a light theme that you’re purchasing what the 999 Ghosts had in their past life as if they’re giving it to you. The shop’s layout (not size) is similar to that of The Magic Kingdom Emporium in that there would be different rooms in one shop. The Library would be where books and nicer items are sold. The attic is where novelty items and toys can be purchased. The check-out room will be a generic mansion room.

One of the most intriguing concepts in this massive attraction is the hotel rooms. This would not be your normal hotel room but rather this would be an extremely rare opportunity similar to the Cinderella Castle suite. One big difference is that the normal guest can stay in the Mansion but it’ll take loads of $$. What happens in the rooms isn’t really anything drastic besides the fact that you’re in the mansion your window has a view looking out on Liberty Square and Frontierland, and the Haunted Mansion decor. There would be probably 30 rooms and it would have a hallway with all the rooms, and a nicer vending machine with nicer foods since guests wont be able to leave the hallway to get down the mansion. The hotel floor would not be accessible by the average Magic Kingdom guests.

The Hatbox Ghost Mystery is a walk-through attraction that is like if The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow and Poseidon’s Fury (at Universal) had a child. The story is that the Hatbox Ghost is leading you on a tour of the Mansion and along the way you learn the mystery to why the bride stands there alone in the attic. This would be told with [projections of] the Hatbox Ghost leading your tour and cast members will only be in the individual rooms to tell everybody to keep on walking to the next section.The Hatbox Ghost Mystery would take you into places in the Mansion that we have never seen before.

Now, I am not knocking over this idea at all. What you provided was highly original and I applaud you for that, though some of the elements you added just didn't do it for me. First of all, the description reminded me a lot of what Mermaid Lagoon is to Tokyo DisneySea, an indoor park within a park. I didn't mind that part but what bugged me out the most was the fact that it looked as if you were turning the Haunted Mansion into the Haunted Mall? By doing that you are pretty much eliminating the nostalgic "I think this place is really haunted" element that the real Haunted Mansion brings, guests love that feeling, I love that feeling, we all love that feeling! Then to build an indoor experience based off of the Mansion would relinquish it's originality and ruin the overall ride-thru experience. Think of it this way, when you purchase your Doombuggy t-shirt at 999 Ghostly Gifts, you would expect that cast member who's handling the purchase to stay in character based off the location, right? If your eating at the Grand Ballroom, would you want your waiter/waitress in character too? Then you have to think, well it would be nice to keep those cast members in character to play onto the story but what if guests take this approach the other way? What if guests find these "ghoulish actors" to be rude, too scary, or even un-Disney like? What if that waiter/waitress doesn't get the tip he/she well deserved because of the character that person is portraying? Then there's children. Children would be scared to death to even be in the place, I can envision parents running off with their kids high up in their arms every other minute due to how frightened those kids are of the atmosphere. Now! Let's reverse the roles. What if cast members in Gracy Quarters were all kind and happy people, completely ditching the idea that they're "suppose" to be in a eerie haunted territory? You see what I mean?

It's just very un-Disney like to abandoned themes and storylines but at the same time, it's very un-Disney like to have a full fledged land where all the cast members acted plain, scary, and depressed. That's the importance of having JUST the Haunted Mansion attraction (and Tower of Terror) because those attractions are meant to be scary. Shopping, dining experiences, and in room staying aren't. And if they were, it wouldn't be such a wise business decision for Disney to take on... Don't get me wrong, this would be the ultimate destination for teens and for adults who do not have any children, but for families (which Disney is targeted to) it's not. To me, this is a no-win situation. ESPECIALLY if your going to remove It's a Small World in request of this indoor land. Honestly though, I think you can use the same approach but apply it better with Pirates of the Caribbean. You can get inspirations from both the ride and the films to make one hell of a fun and adventurous "Port Royal" indoor themed land. Remove both the Jungle Cruise (as we already have a REAL safari ride with REAL animals at DAK) and the old Swiss Family Robinson Tree House and slap that sucker there, also building some sort of attachment or passage way to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I'd like to see what you can come up with that, besides that I like your ideas. Keep em' coming!

WED99

Original Poster
DOUBLE OR NOTHING
Feeling confident about your post this week? Think you're a sure fire win? Well why not prove your confidence by doubling down your idea!

This is very simple. By liking this post you agree to the following:

There are 7 contestants. Those who rank 4th and higher in this week's challenge will receive double the points. Those who rank lower will receive no points. And to sweeten the deal even more, those who decide to double down will be allowed to compete in a special bonus challenge in a few days (big points for the winner). So go ahead. Like this post and prove to everyone you are the ultimate Imagineer!

Sam Magic

Challenge 3 : A Brave New World

This weeks show centers around the beauty of North America. While the Disney Resorts provide wonderful atmospheres that use rides and sometimes shows to immerse guest in their world, many of the shows are lacking. The live shows provide a unique experience for those who can not see a Broadway masterpiece. Except their 3-D shows are lacking and need a new show that displays the beauty 3-D films hold. What other place to start then one of Disney's popular rides Sorin. Why I myself do not enjoy Sorin I love how it displays a small 4-D experience, This feeling would be replicated in A Brave New World .

The show would be placed inside a modern version of the Globe Theater. With the set up the same as the London counterpart but with the back stage and stage replaced with a full circular screen that would circle the front of the seats. A circular screen would be on each level so guest can all experience the show. As the show begins guest put on their glasses and sit down, the lights dim and screen lights up with these words portrayed across the screen, " North America is a beacon of hope, a melting pot of the worlds cultures, a land of beauty, and rich history. It is today you will experience a brave new world." Then each area of the western hemisphere starting with the The North East, The South, Mexico, The West, The Mid West, Canada, Alaska. Each scene would flow together in a seamless and beautiful way. To better describe the order of area see this map: http://www.city-data.com/forum/atta...-my-map-america-into-four-regions-america.jpg . Beautiful music would enhance the experience as would specific temperature and smells based on the landscape being shown. The 3-D would be used during exciting times ; sometimes characters may be added that are only seen with the glasses on. Examples of exciting times are when the camera goes down mountains or going fishing (south). These enhancements would all add to make this a unique Walt Disney World attraction.

The entire show would be located in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom. The reason being is due to Tomorrowland's encourgment of exploration, discovery, and technological advancements. The Globe's architecture would also blend in with Tomorrowland's futuristic theme. This show not only combines all of Tomorrowland's goals and key features, but also introduces guest to the New World.

I understand that this weeks is small, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

ctxak98

So for this week I thought I would create an attraction I had always thought would work well in DAK. The ride is basically a journey all over the world to the different Biomes and areas of the world touching on the Harmony, importance and coexistence of Animals on our mother earth. The Bridge between Humans and Nature is now going to open and invite us all to come together as one and experience nature like never seen before.
forest-light-900.jpg
This 4D experience will be called “Mother Nature”. This attraction is going to be a journey with sights and sounds that puts in perspective with the natural world around us from the tiny Prairie Dogs on Grasslands to the Polar Bears on the Arctic ice lands. This ride will take place inside DAK. Area not exactly planned out yet.
Crystal+Cave+of+Bermuda3.jpg

The queue starts out going through some caves covered in green vines and its almost as if you are being transported to another world. The music playing is very nature oriented, with bird sounds and animal calls. As you make your way through the caves with Bio-luminescent cave drawings glowing. The glowing rocks lead you to a room that is called the “the core of life” This room is majestic with glowing crystals in the center of the room with a tropical surrounding of trees, rocks, and palms. The plants glow and send off energy embeded in the rockwork and floor that generate the glowing in the crystals. The waterfalls flow down and around the crystal center which by the touch of human hands, will change colors around your palm. This room then leads into the main show room.

The Main show will have 2 different theaters, But all the same show. The theater is as big as Mickeys Philharmagic. You enter a room that just as rock on all sides of the wall and your sets are integrated in rockwork and roots from trees. The whole look is hard to describe but its all disguised in the surrounding that it doesnt feel like a normal 3D theater. (This theatre is somewhat of a simulator as well. Not too much movement but just enough to give you the feel of the surrounding and to make you think your really with the Animals. So it can go up, down, wave like the ocean, tilt, and rumble.) The theater will also change scenery that is hidden in the walls, not seen by guests, depending on what part of the movie you are at.
12705467-blue-earth-in-space-with-rising-sun.jpg
The show starts off black with just some sounds of animals calling. Then the narrator comes out and starts to speak about nature, and its bond with the earth and mankind. Its important to preserve nature and what not.(narrator not determined, But very Epcot center like). The narrator will take you through the different biomes of the earth and some hard times to come for nature. The first stop is the flight through space looking down at our own mother earth. As we approach earth stars and planets fill the room and create a very unique 3D experience like no other that makes you literally feel like your in space, without the G-forces. Once we land on earth the narrator first takes us through the Northern woods. Trees and mountain sides come out from the sides creating an environment as if you were in the northern woods. Waterfalls flow down and AA figures of bears and deer lurk on cliffs and nearby caves.( This will be like the American Adventure where things come out of nowhere type of deal, but give it the true 3 dimensional feel along with the 3D. You make your way through trails of great Pines and huge rapids. You find yourself in a pack of wolves and learn how wolves communicate with one another and use the land to there benefit. The smell of pine would flow through the theater and big climax in this part would be the Mountain Lion attacking towards us.

The next stop would be the arctic circle where seals and Polar Bears lurk. This portion will be very cold and snow throughout the scene. Its will also show us how mother nature can sometimes be crazy by creating blizzards that are very harsh. (to make this effect work, snow and wind are needed and dry ice will create the look of blowing snow throughout the theater)The rock work changes to very cold and icy. Polar Bears will come out at the screen and the seals will take the ride under the water.
polar_bear_glacier.jpg

While your under the water, the scenery will change and all the walls around you will become 3D screens. This will give you the depth of the ocean feel and really immerse the guests into the ocean environment. The water will mist guests slightly but just at the beginning. The journey will encounter sharks, manta rays, whales, dolphins and many more deep sea animals.
georgia-aquarium-manta-ray.jpg

As we venture out of the water we find ourselves on the grasslands of the great plains. Here we encounter smaller animals but we shrink down to there size to really get a feel for what it feels like to be small. We venture into the burrows of the prairie dog and get chased by coyotes and other smaller carnivorous animals. We also encounter a Tornado, which is another one of Mother Natures many types of storms. The beauty of it is magnificent but it can also do a lot of damage(large gusts of wind with grasses flying at you though as well as the actual sets of grasses along the sides of the seats will sway and move like the tornado is approaching, this will create a very accurate portrayal of the Tornado.
tornadoes.jpg

Before our last stop the ride goes dark and the surrounding change while we cant see anything. On the screen we can see flashes of lightning start to appear as the narrator explains we have entered the rainforest. The lightning Flashes really hard this time and also through the theater, unveiling the Rainforest surroundings with 3D lightning on the screen along with lightning effects coming through the rainforest along the sides of you and rain falling down around you. The forest is loud during the storms with animals going crazy. As soon as the lightning storm lifts, the forest calms and we join the journey of two Toucans through the jungle. We encounter some Orangutans up in the trees and a python. (this particular scene will have hidden 3D screens integrated into the surroundings on the sides of the guests, where the Black Panther encounter comes into play) The black panther comes out from the side and makes his way alongside the guests onto the main screen where he comes face to face with the audience and just breaths on them, but doesnt attack. This important part of the attractions explains the harmony, and beauty of nature in the smallest way. After this part the rooms starts to fill with fog and lights as the narrator rewinds itself and reverses the journey and tries to get us to understand that starting now is not too late to save mother Nature and preserve the beauty. We can all coexist with one another.
Tocos.jpg

Guests then exit through more caves of lighted rocks and crystals. The ride itself is longer around 25 minutes or 30minutes. This would give people something else to do with a substantial time in the park. I really like the message of Conservation and saving the environment so I wouldnt change it lol. But yeah thats my idea. I dont know if it innovated any new senses of 3D, but I think its a perfect blend of 3D images, 3 dimensional sets that are realistic, and 4 dimensional effects that give it the extra push. Hope you like it.

WED99

Original Poster
@Sam4D23 First of all, it's spelt Soarin. I'll be honest, I had hoped for more from you. I can see that your mind is in the right place for this challenge but your presentation has wandered off somewhere else. Did it not occur to you that placing a show based on North America inside a London landmark might be odd? You also failed to describe any of your effects, which was the main point of this challenge. What you presented to me was a decent concept which uses gimmicky effects, I'm sure in your head it was much more than this. I suggest focusing more on your presentation next time.

@ctxak98 I can't really pinpoint where in this attraction you mention conservation, however that's not enough of a reason to rank you down. Just thought I'd mention it. You made it very clear that you thought movement and 3D films belong as one in theme parks. Once again I have to argue this accusation. Your presentation was excellent and left me imagining a beautiful journey through around Earth where guests can be dropped right into nature. Then I imagined guests swaying up and down on an ocean, tilting over cliffs etc. All I could think was "That may have just ruined it". Have you ever seen Impressions de France? It's a beautiful show which captures the beauty of frances landscape. Most of those scenes could include movement, but they don't. Why? Because the focus on the landscape and music is gone. Guests just want to drop and turn and sway. Excellent concept, but some minor additions dragged you down on this one. 1 point for presentation.

@jdmdisney99 The rule was "guests must remain in the same co-ordinate throughout the entire show". That means they cannot rotate, I was very clear about this. You failed this challenge meaning you will receive the lowest rank, sorry.

WED99

Original Poster
Challenge 4: Technological Freedom

The past 3 challenges have had many restrictions. I did this on purpose to really push you his to your limit. I decided it would only be fair for this next challenge to involve a lot of freedom, but there's always a twist. Your attraction/land/show should implement many state of the art technologies as a storytelling tool (real technologies or something you have made up with evidence to it working).

Simple as that. It can go anywhere you like, be anything you like and do anything you like. But I couldn't care less about any of that if you don't implement new tech into it.

If you plan on earning a high rank (which I hope you do) then focus on describing the tech and how it plays a vital role in your project.

The due date is 14/6. That's extra time to help you guys going through finals. I hope this challenge works better for all of you, Good Luck.

jdmdisney99

GO LONG!-A SportsCenter Challenge
-Welcome to the first ticketed attraction located at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex!
-This new walk-through attraction utilizes the new, thoroughly tested "autonomatronics" and catching robots Disney has already developed. (see below)
-guests walk through a series of rooms in groups of 10.
-6 special guests are chosen to participate (two for each sport room)
-the layout has five rooms; an introductory room, the basketball room, the baseball room, the football room, and the finale room.
-the objective of the attraction is to earn your group a highlight spot on SportsCenter
-to reach this goal the selected trainees must work together to complete challenges described by AA players in each room.
-each room features an interactive experience where AAs mention participants by name (via NextGen), and instruct them what to do
-guests must finish the varying challenges (chest passes + shots, rare triple plays, and flea flickers + Hail Marys.
-the finale ends with the group being featured in a highlight reel on SportsCenter (using fast editing and in-attraction cameras)
-the whole attraction really does depend on this fantastic new AA technology, without it, guests wouldn't be able to have this interactive experience where the AA knows what's happening and reacts appropriately, and the sports aspect couldn't come to life without the catching technique of our robotic friends.
Here is the location...
4554a5b4742c9f97c3440754c950db13_zpsdb8f4613.jpg

Otto the Autonomatronic...

Catching AAs at Disney Research...

(By the way this is post number 1,000 for me! Hooray!)

WED99

Original Poster
@jdmdisney99 Congratulations on 1000 posts! You seem to have understood this challenge quite well. The technology you presented was exactly what I was looking for, well done. I wish I could say the same about the attraction itself but there wasn't really enough detail to understand it well (this was expected though as you told me you had little time this week). From what I could understand, the ride seems to fit into the area but I am not a fan of 4 people not getting a chance to participate.

@Turtle Your attraction was clearly inspired by Grizzly Gulch which I like, I want to see this ride come to the US. Technology wise, you seemed to focus on only the ride vehicle. I would have liked to see more used to enhance the story. I am not qualified to determine wether or not the vehicle would work but I have a feeling it would not be able to reach high speeds and sway in all directions as well, but still quite creative. Also, if you plan on using videos in the future please allow more time to read what you have written.

@Sam4D23 This is a hard one. I think I might appreciate it more if I watched Doctor Who, but I don't. This was a huge problem because a lot of the language you used made it out like I was expected to know it all. I have no clue what a tardis is. Also, getting rid of half of the UK pavilion for this is not something I am a fan of. I struggled to understand a lot of the descriptions of your technologies. The audio animatronic was a good idea, the rest was just confusing. Also, what is Soarin 2.0 technology?

WED99

Original Poster
Final Challenge: 1955

In case you all forgot, this is the Think Different Challenge. It's all about Thinking Different (No copyright intended Apple ;) ). I really wanted to emphasis this for the final challenge and stretch you guys to your limits.

I've read a lot of your guys posts. You're great at presenting these extravagant high tech E-Ticket rides that are almost impractical, so what if this wasn't an option? What if you were sitting in Walt's office in 1953 and he told you he wants you to design him an opening day dark ride for Disneyland. How would you do it? Well that's your final challenge, give Walt his dark ride!

Keep in mind the following things. Technology in 1953 was limited compared to today. If you want to include something more high tech than the original AA figures or a moving vehicle then you have to prove that it existed! If you don't, you will be ranked lower. Another thing to note, Disneyland was built on a budget. Around $17 million (You could have built 12 Disneylands for the same amount it took to build Radiator Springs Racers!), so money is an important factor to remember. If you present an over the top ride that is much too long and complicated you will be ranked lower.

So to summarize, you have to design a simple dark ride (story and location up to you) that meets Walt's standards and does not exceed what was possible in 1953. It is due 30/6.

Oh and one last thing. It has come to my attention that it is almost impossible for @jdmdisney99 to lose, I realized this would be unfair and might affect the amount of effort other contestants put into the challenge. So I decided the winner of this challenge wins the entire competition, the points then decide second and third.

Good Luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom