WED's Think Different Challenge!

WED99

Original Poster
With Master of the Parks over I felt there was room for a new challenge thread. This time I decided to take the role of judge and let you guys battle it out. There is going to be 5 challenges, each unique and much more challenging than your usual questions. Every challenge you earn points, there is no eliminations. The point system is....

1st - 9 points
2nd - 6 points
3rd - 3 points
4th - 2 points
5th and below - 1 point

Every contestant starts off with 1 point, this is because every time you post in the thread a point is subtracted. Just to help keep the thread clean and avoid double posts.

I will also be rewarding bonus points for creativity, so do not hold back please!

The final way to earn points is the bonus rounds. I will randomly post questions and the best out of the first 3 answers wins the points.

Yes I know, it's confusing. The system is designed to make sure the game can change completely in a matter of minutes. Read over it multiple times to make sure you understand.

Before I post the first challenge I need to know the participants. There is a max of 7 and it's first in best dressed. You have till midnight tonight, come on folks! I promise we'll have fun!

WED99

Original Poster
The contestants are...
@mahnamahna101
@BryceM
@ctxak98
@jdmdisney99
@MonorailRed
@Alien
@TomMorrow
@Sam4D23

By liking this post you agree to the following rules...
-No arguing or insulting
-No complaining

Failure to comply will result in immediate disqualification from the competition, if you continue to complain you will be banned from future competitions. However, there is only two rules so I doubt there will be a problem.

Any posts by contestants from this point on will subtract from their points, good luck :)

BryceM

WED99 personally messaged me asking me to be in, because I missed the deadline. Just so you guys know, I'll also be competing! :)

WED99

Original Poster
Thanks for letting them know Bryce, that won't count as a post but so ya know every post will cost you a point from this point on.

WED99

Original Poster
Last thing to cover before the challenge guys, extensions. They are available, but for a price.

Simply inbox me the reason and length necessary and we will barter an amount of points it will cost.

Challenge goes up at midnight!

WED99

Original Poster
Challenge One: Plussing to Perfection

For those of you who don't know, Plussing is a process used by imagineers to improve an attraction without changing it. An example of this is adding Johnny Depp to Pirates of the Carribean.

The end result can be amazing, but it is not an easy task. It takes much thought to avoid spoiling the entire attraction.

So here is my challenge to you contestants! You must plus one attraction of your choice. How it is presented is up to you, but be sure to go into detail on the changes you make.

Be unique and as creative as possible, it will earn you bonus points!

The due date is Friday (5/3), good luck!

Alien

Challenge One: Plussing to Perfection

For those of you who don't know, Plussing is a process used by imagineers to improve an attraction without changing it. An example of this is adding Johnny Depp to Pirates of the Carribean.

The end result can be amazing, but it is not an easy task. It takes much thought to avoid spoiling the entire attraction.

So here is my challenge to you contestants! You must plus one attraction of your choice. How it is presented is up to you, but be sure to go into detail on the changes you make.

Be unique and as creative as possible, it will earn you bonus points!

The due date is Friday (5/3), good luck!

ok here's my idea.
This is partially inspired by the old unused concept for TimeRacers redo for Spaceship Earth.

Guests would join 3 young teens and their time traveling tablet/robot as they discovered the history of the human race and how mankind has advanced to the level it is today. Majority of the scenes would stay relatively the same except now the kids would b in them with the current AAs. The kids would look off from balconies or from behind curtains at a literal "behind the scenes" tour of man kind's past. The robot would narrate the entire attraction (with a female voice) and talk with the 3 kids. The touch screens would stay the same as well as the post show.

As for the exterior of Spaceship Earth I figure they already have the projectors from the current Mike projection (which I think is stupid) and they can use the projectors to cover spaceship earth with computer code, a grid or other amazing effects, to make it seem more living and electronic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom