"We Will Win" signs posted over Universal Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
A brand that should do more to protect itself. Even the Disney stores sell goods that have the feel of something that is produced in some Indo China sweat shop. Nevermind the cheapo back of a truck stuff available in any market. Disney does stand for quality in people of my generations mind. If steps are not taken it could be a changed story in a few years.
Universal on the other hand is glitzy Holywood disposeable cartoon stuff and people have a diffrent level of expectation. And they do make some mighty fine T shirts.

Sketch105

Originally posted by pierce343
let me clear this up. universal has the best two rides in orlando, the hulk and spiderman. no disney attraction can even come close to those.\

Your insistence on Hulk being the greatest ride known to man is unnecessary since its only your opinion.

In truth, all rides have good aspects to them. Hulk is a great ride. But is it 208 feet tall like Superman ride of steel? NO Can it go 80 miles per hour like Superman? NO. But does that make superman better? NO.
Rock N Roller goes from 0-40. Hulk goes 0-60. So what? Hulks got more inversions, but RnRC has Aerosmith music.

Rock N Rollercoaster and Hulk are both great LIM coasters. End of story.

As for this Universal debate, we may never see the end. I love both, but Disney still kicks it!

Justin

hahaha, i cannot quit laughing at the respect of this, This forum ended so long ago. And actually both of u r wrong, Hulk & Spiderman r not the greatest rides in Orlando. Its what people's opinion r to be. Hulk may be the best to him but to alot of us its not. To me Hulk is just inversion after inversion and its kinda dull. RnR is full throttle 0-60non stop fun. Road sighns,themeing,its in the dark, its faster, and i like the music, Hulk cannot offer that to me... :)

But someone also said Hulk is a LIM coaster, thats Wrong. Hulk is a Tire launch coaster. and it takes alot of electricity to run it.

However im going to get off the subject this Forum ended along time ago lol. :brick: :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom