6. Ratatouille Ride in Epcot
7. UoE replaced by GotG
8. Mission:Space overhaul
9. Innoventions overhaul, East and West
10. New Entrance to Epcot, organic enhancements through entire spine up to WS
11. Updates to LwtL and the movie theater in The Land Pavilion
12. Possible new country with new ride
13. New nighttime parade in MK
14. Tomorrow Land overhaul (and expansion?)
15. Stitch Ride Replacement

Now I know not everything is confirmed, but a lot are or are being seriously considered.

The 50th could be a crazy experience. Time will tell.
Maybe they might give more info on the Mickey ride this D23 but that's wishful thinking though since it will likely be Star Wars centric.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Don't forget, though, that plussing has included things like interactive queues in the past. And TDO's definition of "plussing" can and likely will change to suit their agenda. Not saying that what will eventually happen won't be good overall, but I'm definitely taking a wait-and-see approach on any plussing for MK for the next few years.

CaptainAmerica

Indeed. Lots and lots and lots.
raw

jpeden

In the Parks
No
The bulk will be plussing and refurbs. Lots and lots of plussing and refurbs. (At MK) Like how DL got a new Yeti and Hatbox.

I know there was discussion between BatB and RAT for Epcot. With RAT being the lead contender is there any change they look to put that BatB ride in MK, especially if the movie blows the doors off the box office?

Also, this may be a long shot, but I'd be happy if they re-did Pooh and brought it up to Tokyo standards while we're talking about plussing rides.

djkidkaz

To me the 50th is the big one, the biggest one of all. Even more so than the 75th or 100th or so on. There is just something about the 50th for any celebration that it is the ONE! I fully expect that everything in the park will get refurbed and lots of plussing but I also expect at least one new attraction for the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom