Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Cesar R M

It's as though she's trying to have a bad time so she can write a ranty trip report. Everything bugs her, hence her name.

Speaking of names, a couple of pages back someone mentioned Jimmy Thick and jt04. I always thought they were the same person.
Both were equally crazy into defending TWDC at all costs.
Jimmy at least does because he knows the parks and owns stock.
But Jt....
He admits he has never touched any of the parks he praises for (nor visited Universal parks, which he disses constantly)

Cesar R M

This thread is like a horror movie villain, that just keeps popping up when you think it is finally dead. Freddy and Jason got nothin on Katiebug!
They should make this a movie or horror series.. "Retail Story Nightmares Episode 1, The Bug and the Precious Princesses"

Matt_Black

I wish they'd lock it and let it die. ..

Lol why has this thread not been locked. It was amusing the first few times but now..

These posts are UNMAGICAL! If the thread were locked, it would mean I would have to go back pages and pages on the forum to find it, not unlike taking a tram from the parking lot to the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. NOT VERY MAGICAL.

mousehockey37

Good grief people, then do what @Tony the Tigger suggested...unwatch the thread. You won't get any alerts. And ignore it when it pops up on the list of threads in Discussion Forums.

No one is forcing you to read...and comment on....the thread.

I'm shooting for that castle stay, fps and exclusivity to Pandora... don't rain on my parade, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom