Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm thinking a new forum needs to be started.... Katiebug and Friends. With only one thread. And all such posts would be moved to it. That way those posts would be grouped into that one forum and not junk up the General Discussion or Parks forums. And thus easy to ignore, if one so choses....

:)

Matt_Black

I'm thinking a new forum needs to be started.... Katiebug and Friends. With only one thread. And all such posts would be moved to it. That way those posts would be grouped into that one forum and not junk up the General Discussion or Parks forums. And thus easy to ignore, if one so choses....

:)

I think your idea is UNMAGICAL! My little princesses (my cats) are crying right now. Well, actually, they're just napping, but it's a sad nap, I can tell!

copcarguyp71

LOL...always nice to see a katiebug update
1af2ff2781104998f88b0c2fbf42ba77_image-279921-necro-posting-know-your-meme-necro-thread-meme_750-600.jpeg

GenerationX

It's as though she's trying to have a bad time so she can write a ranty trip report. Everything bugs her, hence her name.

Speaking of names, a couple of pages back someone mentioned Jimmy Thick and jt04. I always thought they were the same person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom