Toy Story Mania Layout

JROK

Just to be dangerous, I enlarged and darkened the contrast on the blueprint... Still hard to make out :shrug:

NorthHalf1stFloorBig.jpg

PKD

Original Poster
Just to be dangerous, I enlarged and darkened the contrast on the blueprint... Still hard to make out :shrug:

Another one has joined the dark side :animwink:

You can now see the switching points easier and the Mr Potato head room to the right of the drawing.

1disneydood

I'm going to take these blueprints to Home Depot, get all the supplies, then build it in my back yard.:drevil:

Or I may get really cool and play D&D with it. Thanks. ;)

mickhyperion

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd play around with this. I erased the generic grid across the image and removed some of the noise which made it a lot easier to look at. Added some color and tried to identify the queues.

Standby Queue - Dark Green
FastPass Queue - Hot Pink
Merged Queue - Teal
Load/Unload - Purple
Ride Beginning - Orange
Ride Option A - Green
Ride Option B - Blue
Ride Conclusion - Red
Ride Track - Yellow Line
Maintenance Track - Dotted Yellow Line
Maintenance Building (Right Side) - Grey
Bathrooms (Bottom) - Grey
Mr Potato Head Room (?) - Brown

toy_story_mania_possibilities.jpg

WDWFigment

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd play around with this. I erased the generic grid across the image and removed some of the noise which made it a lot easier to look at.

These are just my guesses. Feel free to chime in, disagree, modify this version of the plan, whatever. I don't know anything about anything, just adding to the discussion here.

Merged Queue - Teal
Load/Unload - Purple
Ride Beginning - Orange
Ride Option A - Green
Ride Option B - Blue
Ride Conclusion - Red
Ride Track - Yellow Line

This helped me to discern exactly what is going on a lot better. I can't wait to ride Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin 2.0 :lookaroun

Vernonpush

Just for the fun of it I thought I'd play around with this. I erased the generic grid across the image and removed some of the noise which made it a lot easier to look at. Added some color and tried to identify the queues.

Merged Queue - Teal
Load/Unload - Purple
Ride Beginning - Orange
Ride Option A - Green
Ride Option B - Blue
Ride Conclusion - Red
Ride Track - Yellow Line

That's what I was figureing.

One question, Where's the exit/gift shop? Could it be that the ride travels the other direction and the gift shop/exit is below the page?

mickhyperion

That's what I was figureing.

One question, Where's the exit/gift shop? Could it be that the ride travels the other direction and the gift shop/exit is below the page?
Sure, that's definitely a possibility. I was just guessing. You may be right - that may actually make more sense.

Jerm

Sure, that's definitely a possibility. I was just guessing. You may be right - that may actually make more sense.

It looks like at the bottom of the orange part there are some doors that got cut off. Plus the other way the option tracks would kick in right away.

But no matter what thanks for the time in that, that helps a lot.

J

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It looks duel load; look in the purple `load/unload` area - two switches. Look at the original b&w version - two tracks.

Unless this isn`t load at all?

The Mr Potato head room must be maintainence; it`s very sparse, has fixtures on all the walls and what looks like a service pit.

Pete C

Does anyone know the budget for this ride? This is not an E-ticket, right? So we shouldn't get our hopes up for anything like Spiderman.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom