News Tomorrowland love

montyz81

Absolutely nothing other then "hey, I'm a rock". I don't connect it with anything remotely futuristic, so to me it's just colorful decoration.
Yes it does, I can tell you with 100% confidence that rocks will look like that in the future. Since Tomorrowland really tries to predict what things will look like in the future, I'd say they nailed the rocks. Just sayin!

PorterRedkey

I very much disagree. I can't stand the holiday overlays, especially the music. There's something jarring about being on Main Street and expecting to hear Main Street music but there's Christmas music playing instead. I don't go to Disney for Christmas, I go to Disney for Disney. I can get Christmas anyplace. We're going in January this year and the one thing I'm not looking forward to are the remnants of the holiday decorations.
I don't mine the Jungle Cruise overlay, but I couldn't agree more about the Christmas music!
I want Disney music! I can hear Christmas music at the mall.

Goofyernmost

I was just kidding around. I was trying to make a joke. Of course I agree with you completely about how out of place the rocks are in Tomorrowland
I know, my response was tongue in cheek as well. As Marni says... for now. But, we shall see. Probably a tie in with all the blue people that are going to reside in Pandora shortly. ;)

Kman101

Discoveryland (if that ends up being the name, though Future World at Epcot now suffers the same lack of vision and I think Discoveryland would be better suited there) opens them up to putting whatever hodgepodge of attractions that they want. I wouldn't be against that, although I think they could have made Tomorrowland as a theme work. Maybe Disneyland can make it work better?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom