Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmdisney99

AI is still on the air.
american_idol_xiii_new_season_logo-350x256.jpg

?

Voxel

President of Progress City
Random question that feels better posting here. What is everyone's opinion of Jack Dorsey (CoFounder of Twitter and Square) joining Disney's Board of Directors.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Because who ever is doing the data cleansing is an .
Devil's advocate here: But Disney does need to Data-Mine to compete. Disney does not have the advantage UNI does in the data-mining department. Comcast has 19 million customers a year paying them to data-mine their life (High-speed internet) and Comcast Collects information on EVERY thing customers do, and well within their legal right to pass that information down to UNI.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Devil's advocate here: But Disney does need to Data-Mine to compete. Disney does not have the advantage UNI does in the data-mining department. Comcast has 19 million customers a year paying them to data-mine their life (High-speed internet) and Comcast Collects information on EVERY thing customers do, and well within their legal right to pass that information down to UNI.
a simple de-dupe even in excel would get rid of most multiple entries

Soarin' Over Pgh

Or they could build worthwhile attractions and watch crowd flow in the areas of said new attractions...

But yeah no, watching receipts and where people pee the most definitely makes more sense.

I've been using this one too much but darnit, it fits. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PeterAlt

Concerning the new Disney Board member,

Remember, it is the stockholders who elect the Board. With George Lucas and the Jobs Family Trust being the major stockholders nows, you can expect more nominations like this. The creatives are on their way back!

Second, if you watch the Steve Jobs movie, you will see it took just one new Board member at Apple, who lead to the return of Steve Jobs. This is the beginning of a new beginning at Disney. It won't happen overnight, but the train has left the station!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Concerning the new Disney Board member,

Remember, it is the stockholders who elect the Board. With George Lucas and the Jobs Family Trust being the major stockholders nows, you can expect more nominations like this. The creatives are on their way back!

Second, if you watch the Steve Jobs movie, you will see it took just one new Board member at Apple, who lead to the return of Steve Jobs. This is the beginning of a new beginning at Disney. It won't happen overnight, but the train has left the station!

Don't you mean the monorail? :)

PeterAlt

I think you're a great sport Peter.
I hope you know that most people here are having fun with you in a kind spirited way. And who cares about the mean spirited jerks?! Have a great Christmas.
You too. I've pretty much sized everyone here up. There's just one person here who truly is a mean-spirited troll - and that person has been on my ignore list for some time (the only person who is). I was even forgiving at one point and gave that person another chance but he blew it almost immediately.

Unfortunately, I think there are two people out there who have me on their ignore list. Those people obviously don't get me. It's a shame because I know there are lots of posts of mine that they might actually like. Oh, well.

Merry Christmas to you too!

nytimez

You too. I've pretty much sized everyone here up. There's just one person here who truly is a mean-spirited troll - and that person has been on my ignore list for some time (the only person who is). I was even forgiving at one point and gave that person another chance but he blew it almost immediately.

Unfortunately, I think there are two people out there who have me on their ignore list. Those people obviously don't get me. It's a shame because I know there are lots of posts of mine that they might actually like. Oh, well.

Merry Christmas to you too!

I only wish that you'd share whatever you're smoking with the rest of us. Or, at least, share it with me. ;)

alissafalco

View attachment 41530 Me at Off the Hookah in Ft Lauderdale. Photo tried first by my friend Gregg but each try came out too dark, so I asked a stranger to take this one. Still not perfect, but I'm using it. Happy Holidays, everyone!

I'm sorry if I missed it and it has already been posted but, did you ever find the footer? Were you able to get to the backstage area? Again, sorry if you already posted about it, I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom