The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 10
Magic Kingdom Madness

We're getting down to the wire... Welcome to the tenth episode of The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - A special 2 week episode!

magic-kingdom-welcome-00.jpg

This episode will consist of:
- The Final Redemption Duel
- Immunity Challenge
- The Final Project Veto Challenge
- Imagineer's Council

Imagineers Ready? GO!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 10 Redemption Duel
Circus Start-Over

Our voted out castaways have made it to their final shot at Redemption... 1 will be victorious and reenter the game to join @IDInstitute, @Flippin'Flounder, @TheOriginalTiki and @Matt7187 in a new final 5. The other two will be sent home...

Picture 64.png

Introducing the players of this special, week-long Redemption Duel:
@spacemt354
@DSquared

and @MonorailRed, voted out at the last Imagineer's Council.

Storybook Circus is considered by many Disney guests and fans alike as a waste of valuable space. Showcasing just 2 C-Ticket attractions, a meet and greet and a play area, Storybook Circus has little to brag about.

For this challenge, our three castaways must create a detailed and unique replacement for Storybook Circus at the Magic Kingdom. You must create something entirely new, and it must be free of non-Disney animation IPs. This means no Pixar, Marvel, etc. Your replacement may also completely remove all attractions (you may relocate any attractions that you wish to elsewhere in the park) OR re-theme current attractions to fit a new theme. However, you may only keep 1 attraction should you choose to do so and you must add 2 attractions. 1 of these attractions must be a new ride.

Episode 10 Redemption Duel is due Friday, March 25th at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 5 sentences.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm going to have to resign from the competition.

I've got a lot of things on my plate ahead and I just don't have the energy to put into this comp as I used to. I'll still be around, but school/work has drained my stamina and I can't jeopardize school for this.

Thanks for having me and good luck to DSquared and Red in the duel!

RMichael21

Original Poster
I'm going to have to resign from the competition.

I've got a lot of things on my plate ahead and I just don't have the energy to put into this comp as I used to. I'll still be around, but school/work has drained my stamina and I can't jeopardize school for this.

Thanks for having me and good luck to DSquared and Red in the duel!
Alright space. Good luck in school and I hope that you can still be back as part of the jury at the end of the competition!

MonorailRed

Applebees
I hate doing this everyone, but I have to drop the competition as well.

Due to some incredible business opportunities, school, and a packed work schedule I know there's no way I can possibly submit. So, for everyone to move on with the next challenge, I thought it'd be best to say something now since I just recently found out, then saying something at the end of the week. o_O

Congrats to DSquared for getting off the island, and good luck to everyone in the competition! May the odds be ever in your favor! :D

Voxel

President of Progress City
I hate doing this everyone, but I have to drop the competition as well.

Due to some incredible business opportunities, school, and a packed work schedule I know there's no way I can possibly submit. So, for everyone to move on with the next challenge, I thought it'd be best to say something now since I just recently found out, then saying something at the end of the week. o_O

Congrats to DSquared for getting off the island, and good luck to everyone in the competition! May the odds be ever in your favor! :D
Business opportunities.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: o_O o_O :rolleyes:

RMichael21

Original Poster

DinoInstitute

TheOriginalTiki

I'm on spring break this week and actually have some time to kill, so the quicker we can get to the next challenge, the better :) Also I definitely want to do the "Fallen Comrades" podcast, it's just a matter of doing it in the traditional spot of just before the final immunity challenge. I'm hoping RMichael will confirm soon rather or not this season has a final two or final three, but I'm not holding my breath ;) :p

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 10 Immunity Challenge
Adventure Is Out There!

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

SotMK_Map_Adventureland.png

For this challenge, our five remaining castaways will design a new mini-land for Adventureland. You must include 1 E-Ticket, an interactive play area, a restaurant and a shop. In addition, you cannot use the following:
- Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Up (that's right, the title was not a hint :p)

That's it! The rest is up to you!

Episode 10 Immunity Challenge is due Friday, April 1st at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 images and must have at least 10 sentences.

The winner of this challenge will have a one in five shot at being crowned the victor of The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom