The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition

DinoInstitute

Project Veto Challenge 7
Frontierland Food

Ladies and gents, I give you your last Project Veto Challenge!

View attachment 86745

For your challenge, you must create a new Table Service Restaurant for Frontierland. You must include the theme, backstory and overview of cuisine served.

Your submission must be turned into your Project Veto PM by 8:30 PM EST on March 15, 2015. If a castaway is awarded the Project Veto, they will be notified, otherwise, you will not hear back.

Also, castaway, I highly recommend you play for this one. The last chance to use the Project Veto will be the final 5 imagineer's council. Some of you could be on the chopping block and the Project Veto could help greatly. As, there are idols in your midst.
Frontierland in which park? It does it matter?

DinoInstitute

And by the way, for what it's worth, I'm just going to say that my submission for this immunity challenge is really unfinished and hardly revised at all. I guess I put too much of my time Ito te first one:p But yeah, sometime after the comp I'll try to go back and finish it, but I figured I might as well submit something. RM, feel free to post it whenever you can.

TheOriginalTiki

I can't wrap my head around making these sites, and I've been without a computer practically all week with no chance to really learn Weebly. For that reason my project is going to look incredibly sloppy. Just a fair warning.

TheOriginalTiki

You know what...I can't do it. Weebly is just far too advance for me to learn in a week where I don't even have a computer. It's bad luck on my end. If I would have been online the whole week I could have taken the time to learn, but as of right now it's absolutely overwhelming. So for that reason, I'm just going to present my project in the form of a blog.

Zweiland

Weebly shouldn't be too advanced. It's just drag-and-drop. Easiest way to make a website.

However, if you didn't have a computer, I see how it would be overwhelming. Oh well, you should consider learning how to use it for the future.

TheOriginalTiki

That and my mind had a stupid bit of dyslexia when I thought I read that the project was due tomorrow. I was planning on taking all of today to learn Weebly, but as of right now I'm just concerned about getting my ideas onto paper.

Vipraa

Vipraalogo banner.jpg

Presents
Episode 8 Immunity Challenge
Aquatic Architecture
Mystery Atoll.jpg

Universal Studios Orlando is proud to announce their brand new water park Mystery Atoll. Opening in 2017 the park will be located on the 25 acre plot of land south of the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Universal has launched a site that has previews of the future park.

Universal's Mystery Atoll

RMichael21

Original Poster
On behalf of @IDInstitute:

-=+=-

Episode 8 Immunity Challenge-

Aquatic Architecture
@IDInstitute's Proposal

Universal is gaining some serious buzz right now in the theme park business. Repeatedly opening world-class attractions and experiences to make themselves truly known as, and deserving to be, the best in the theme park industry. One of the necessary steps to do this is to widen their experiences, including adding a water park. Rumors have been going around for a while about what the new water park would be, in particular WonderSea Island and Volcano Bay. However, I present you a new concept. Something original and beautiful at heart, while also supplying some innovative and game changing experiences in the water park industry. I present to you...

Jungle Shrine Waterpark
The Gem of the Rainforest

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 8 Immunity Challenge Results

The Winner is @Vipraa

Rankings:
1. Vipraa
2. Zweiland
3. TheOriginalTiki
4. tcool
5. IDInstitute
6. JokersWild

Now, in your voting booth PM, please vote for who you would like to vote out. I won't ask, just go ahead and vote. (I'm doing this from mobile). Also, JokersWild's vote will be cast towards himself.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 8 Imagineer's Council Results

@IDInstitute has played the Project Veto. All votes cast for @IDInstitute will not count.

@IDInstitute
Does not count.

@Zweiland
1 Vote Zweiland

@IDInstitute
Does not count.

@Zweiland
2 Votes @Zweiland, 1 Vote JokersWild, 1 Vote Left

@JokersWild
And we have a tie.

We have a tie. @Zweiland, @JokersWild and @IDInstitute all received 2 Votes. Because there is a three-way tie, we will go into a re-vote. @Zweiland, @JokersWild and @IDInstitute may not vote. Now, @TheOriginalTiki, @Vipraa and @tcool must vote for either @Zweiland, @JokersWild or @IDInstitute. In addition, @IDInstitute is not protected by his project veto for the re-vote and can still be sent home as easily as the others. @TheOriginalTiki, @Vipraa and @tcool, please vote in your own without me asking, as I'm by typing this from mobile.

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

What? The whole point of the project veto that those votes dont count. This was stated nowhere in the rules prior, and since this is not how it works on the show, how should I have known that?

Edit- thanks ;)

Last edited:

RMichael21

Original Poster
What? Isn't the whole point of the project veto that those votes DONT count? Why are you counting then? I don't think that's fair. In addition, this was stated nowhere in the rules prior, and since this is not how it works on the show, how should I have known that?
Sorry, I made a mistake. For some reason, I thought that you hadn't played the idol for a minute. :p

Castaways, you may not vote for IDI in the revote. In addition, IDI, you may vote for either Jokers or Z in the revote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom