The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Time for me to run. I'm going to a couple more stores to find the items I need to make recipes from the new cookbooks!
So you graduate college or high school this year? That is so awesome. I am going into the 8th grade. I leave for my Boarding School on Saturday and start on Next Tuesday.
Whoops, I didn't mean to miss lead you. I'm a senior as in age, hubby and I am retired.

Cesar R M

Not here, but, since this board originates in the UK, some of those words that are blocked are less then desirable words in the UK. Since they cannot be expected to monitor the site 24/7 they have to have some safeguards built in.

We are supposed to be a sophisticated grouping and that should eliminate the need for words that might offend someone. The software cannot distinguish between "Bad" words and proper names without actually understanding language, which is complex. So when we are allowed to alter words in the appropriate venue and topic, such as D ick van D ike that means that the owners do realize that it isn't being used in a derogatory manner. If it were, they would be starred out and we would be soundly reprimanded. Tolerance for other cultures and not building a wall are in order here.
but.but.. Trump wants the wall! :hilarious:

Cesar R M

Just happened to work out this way. I wanted to go back to DL and was thinking of going with a friend in March or May. My friend can only go in January, though. She's still in school. My parents also had a WDW trip in January planned and had planned for me to go with them.

It works out. I already have my WDW and DL APs, so I don't have to buy a pass for either park. I get a 10% discount everywhere in Disneyland. And we got some really great deals. So it's not going to cost an arm and a leg. For the WDW portion, my parents will pay for food. So nope. Didn't win the lottery, just how it worked out.
that arrangement is like winning the lotto just fyi ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom