The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

THREE WEEEEEKS??? did you win the lotto??
Just happened to work out this way. I wanted to go back to DL and was thinking of going with a friend in March or May. My friend can only go in January, though. She's still in school. My parents also had a WDW trip in January planned and had planned for me to go with them.

It works out. I already have my WDW and DL APs, so I don't have to buy a pass for either park. I get a 10% discount everywhere in Disneyland. And we got some really great deals. So it's not going to cost an arm and a leg. For the WDW portion, my parents will pay for food. So nope. Didn't win the lottery, just how it worked out.

betty rose

Just happened to work out this way. I wanted to go back to DL and was thinking of going with a friend in March or May. My friend can only go in January, though. She's still in school. My parents also had a WDW trip in January planned and had planned for me to go with them.

It works out. I already have my WDW and DL APs, so I don't have to buy a pass for either park. I get a 10% discount everywhere in Disneyland. And we got some really great deals. So it's not going to cost an arm and a leg. For the WDW portion, my parents will pay for food. So nope. Didn't win the lottery, just how it worked out.
That's wonderful, you will so enjoy all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom