The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I know, but it's happening way too fast!:(:arghh::bawling:
If you think that's fast, wait until your grandchildren start doing the same thing. Talk about aging you! I can't help thinking that in spite of the odds being fairly small, it is possible at this point to be a Great Grandparent. I already am a great grandparent, however, I don't need that kind at all.

Figgy1

Premium Member
If you think that's fast, wait until your grandchildren start doing the same thing. Talk about aging you! I can't help thinking that in spite of the odds being fairly small, it is possible at this point to be a Great Grandparent. I already am a great grandparent, however, I don't need that kind at all.
I don't even want to think about that.:cautious: New rule in my house no dating until 35!:joyfull:

betty rose

I thought only nuns did that!:eek::eek::eek:
I had this really large woman, with a very short temper in the first grade. Even my Mom commented about her large size. We also had corporal punishment for really bad behavior. The principal had a whipping board in his office. Back then, you didn't have to get parent's permission to spank a kid with the wooden paddle. Those were the days....not!:eek::(:(:(:in pain:

Goofyernmost

I don't even want to think about that.:cautious: New rule in my house no dating until 35!:joyfull:
All I can say is... good luck with that! :cool: The only way I was able to not go over the edge when my girls gave birth to their own, was that they both told me that they were virgin births. I thought it a long shot, but, was willing to accept it. Heck, I remember reading someplace that it happened before.

betty rose

Been following that IL story about the 3 officers. Just today in MA, there was a police officer driving along a road in his cruiser, and was shot at random, by a guy in a pickup truck. Cop crashed into a tree and the cruiser went up in flames. He was rescued and rushed to a local hospital; no report yet on his condition. There's a manhunt going on now in MA. I don't know what this world is coming to.
The person in Colorado that was randomly shooting people driving on the interstate is at it again, or a copy cat. Three people were shot at last night. I think it is a copy cat, as this person is using a pellet gun. And the other person, used a rifle. Another possibility, is that he changed his MO , so to not get caught. It is a crazy world we live in.:(:devilish:

Figgy1

Premium Member
The person in Colorado that was randomly shooting people driving on the interstate is at it again, or a copy cat. Three people were shot at last night. I think it is a copy cat, as this person is using a pellet gun. And the other person, used a rifle. Another possibility, is that he changed his MO , so to not get caught. It is a crazy world we live in.:(:devilish:
Be careful!

betty rose

Here's one just for you Rick! (Figgy, close your eyes)

16.jpg
Very pretty, that looks like a winter wonderland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom