The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Check out this bit of craziness I've been working on the last coupla' days... :confused:

Front birds eye view without and with roof...

View attachment 109013
View attachment 109014

Rear birds eye view without and with roof...

View attachment 109015
View attachment 109016

Very rough. Still just a massing model needing more tweaks, and with no materials, colors, or textures. It will be much prettier after all that, and it is taken to Piranesi.
So fun to do...! :)
That looks super!

betty rose

Hi there! I think our weather will be a mix of some hot days and thankfully, some much cooler ones. We're in that odd time of year when you can get temps from 60 to 90, one day to the next.

So, think autumn!! :inlove:

Oh, today should be a good day; I have tomorrow off and looking forward to a 4-day, Labor Day weekend!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull:
Have a really nice holiday @MinnieM123.:happy:

Cesar R M

Check out this bit of craziness I've been working on the last coupla' days... :confused:

Front birds eye view without and with roof...

View attachment 109013
View attachment 109014

Rear birds eye view without and with roof...

View attachment 109015
View attachment 109016

Very rough. Still just a massing model needing more tweaks, and with no materials, colors, or textures. It will be much prettier after all that, and it is taken to Piranesi.
So fun to do...! :)
is KanyeWest your new client? XD

Cesar R M

Oooops

7a81631142097e713b9d8b6b3c4f44e4_ridiculous-solutions8.jpg
My brother would have benefited for such change.
He watched himself in EVERY MIRROR before going out to a party (almost daily).

so.. on his way to the party:
  1. He seen himself on the bathroom mirror.
  2. My room mirror.
  3. The elevator's mirror.
  4. The Car's side mirror.
  5. The car's center rearview mirror.
  6. The car side mirror again
  7. the disco bathroom mirror.
  8. the bar mirror.
:hilarious:

betty rose

I ran the #s it's looking like we're right at the break even point upgrading to APs and TIL. One more drink at Tambu and I think we're ahead. I know there's a discount at some of the stores, hoping @StarWarsGirl95 checks in soon as I'm sure she'll have the rest of the info I'm looking for
We always do TIL, I think the cost is around 125.00$. We use it for TS restaurants, and resort meals. We don't do a lot of sit down restaurants, so we break even after one trip (around 10 days), then we come out ahead for the second trip. The AP gets you discounts on merchandize, so we like getting that, as well, because if you do take another trip within the next year, you don't end up buying another set of tickets to the park. Hope this helps @figmentfan423. xoxo I just realized you found your information. Sorry..

Last edited:

donaldtoo

DLR TR Part 2

After Big Thunder I decided to have a snack, and I had just learned about the Matterhorn Macaroon recently, so headed to Jolly Holiday Bakery Café. Looking at my receipt, it was time-stamped 11:05am, so I had already hit 4 rides in my first hour – woohoo! I got a soda to wash down my macaroon (it always blows my mind how expensive it is – I could have gotten a 12-pk for the price of a small soda), and sat at a table outside with a little view of the castle. I enjoyed the macaroon, not too sweet, very chewy and dense. I really didn't even need the frosting. Thumbs up! :hungry:

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

My FP for Space Mountain was going to end at 11:40am, so I made my way over there and I was the only one in line, which was pretty cool.

A couple pics of the empty line and another one inside.
IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

Then I decided to go on Matterhorn for the 3rd time (grabbing a FP for Buzz Lightyear on the way) and this time I got a bit splashed at the end, which surprised me since that didn't happen at all the first 2 times. Weird. Next, I went on It's A Small World. I love this ride and the song, I never get sick of it. I do like DL's version better than WDW, though. I don't know if it's because I'm so used to this version, but I definitely think the outdoor façade is much prettier (and bigger, of course), plus it just feels more immersive to me.

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_3331.JPG

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_3398.JPG

IMG_3401.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

I too like DLs version of IaSW better than MKs.
Fond memories from when I was a little kiddo. :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom