Team Goelz: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Eight Open Brainstorming

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Bingo. Like, "One day when Winston Burlap was walking through the Smoky Miuntains, he saw an odd, glittering trail of dust. He followed it into the enchanted woodlands, where he found a world of Disney Magic"
That could be a cool compromise. We can even make him a S.E.A. member as a small tie in, but not making it all S.E.A.

Magic Feather

That could be a cool compromise. We can even make him a S.E.A. member as a small tie in, but not making it all S.E.A.
I definetly think that is the way to go. Do a smoky mountain lodge (theme less) campsites (small thematic elements) with the three walking trails (individually themed) and the pool.

DisneyManOne

Sorry for being so late to the party, but I'm really liking where this is heading. A non-IP backstory, with some elements of IP thrown in for good measure? Maybe we could say that this discovery led the explorer to find Disneyland (just a few steps away). I can easily see something like "The Pastoral Symphony" from Fantasia being the focus of one of our walking trails. For me, this needs to ooze with the beauty of nature and the beauty of Disney.

JokersWild

Sorry for being so late to the party, but I'm really liking where this is heading. A non-IP backstory, with some elements of IP thrown in for good measure? Maybe we could say that this discovery led the explorer to find Disneyland (just a few steps away). I can easily see something like "The Pastoral Symphony" from Fantasia being the focus of one of our walking trails. For me, this needs to ooze with the beauty of nature and the beauty of Disney.
I really really like that image. I really think that we should shoot for something like this. More naturalistic than rustic. I still think that rustic is obvious and overdone both in the parks and in similar projects I've seen.

JokersWild

Also, we only have until Friday to do this, so we should really solidify this tonight. We also need to declare a team leader, which we should probably figure out today as well.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So I'm not entirely clear on the theme/motif of the pools. Can anyone fill me in?
I believe one is going to be Pirate themed. Whether that is Neverland Pirates, Pirates of the Caribbean, or a mix idk. We could connect Skull Rock and some cave exploration trails to this pool too possibly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom