Team Goelz: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Eight Open Brainstorming

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but we do seem to be pretty much agreed upon a more mystical/adventure based campground. Next I think we need to decide upon theme.

A. One IP - ex. Neverland

B. Multiple IPs - ex. Neverland/Pirates/whatever

C. No IP - ex. SEA campground.

mickeyfan5534

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but we do seem to be pretty much agreed upon a more mystical/adventure based campground. Next I think we need to decide upon theme.

A. One IP - ex. Neverland

B. Multiple IPs - ex. Neverland/Pirates/whatever

C. No IP - ex. SEA campground.
I think we either do Multiple or no IP. Where are we putting this again?

mickeyfan5534

If we decide to go multiple IP, an area straight out of Sleeping Beauty would be stunning
sleeping-beauty-dance.jpeg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I personally would vote One or Multiple IPs.

If we go no IP, I would rather stay away from S.E.A. It's fantastic and I love S.E.A. But I worry that it is sometimes overused on these boards. I think we could come up with an original story with little or no S.E.A. if we go no IP.

Basketbuddy101

I can see a network of caves themed after Skull Rock. We could take the original concept from early Fantasyland and expand it. We could also theme a pool strictly after Mermaid Lagoon. Lots of possibilities here.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
My thought is for the three walking trails to esch be themed to something different. Maybe one is the princess trail, Neverland Jungle, and Enchanted Woodlands?
I feel like all 3 of those could basically for into Neverland. A pixie hollow trail, a jungle trail, a lost boys rope course, a mermaid pool, skull rock caves, pirates pool/play area. It can encompass basically every major aspect of Fantasyland and Adventureland except a castle.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
For people that prefer no IP, what are your ideas for that? Someone said National Park, but that is pretty broad. Any specific parks you want as inspiration?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom