TAFI Town Hall

tcool123

hatlogo_zpscwxatvx7.png

TAFI Midweek Newsletter
February 2, 2016

Introduction
Well I thought I had posted the weekend's newsletter, and I notice I hadn't on Monday. So I lost the Newsletter, but I refuse to let that stop you all to be informed for last week. Since this is the Midweek edition I decided to cut it to about three items. A competition, a spotlight/review or a new segment, and On the Horizon. So without further ado the events!

The Sole Imagineer Season 2 : Redemption Island

thesoleimagineer-season-2-redemption-island-logo-copy-jpg.124848

Last time we tuned in to the Sole Imagineer we found out the theme for Episode 3. The task was to give a backstory to new additions to the upcoming Shanghai Disneyland Resort. First up was the Redemption Duel where competitors must pitch a backstory for the Shanghai Disneyland Resort. Since @DSquared was unchallenged he beat out @Brer Panther and @englanddg . The two tribes were tasked with building a land for a backstory. Lasseoki introduced the world to another world, Xanadu. A highlight for this project is the comic detailing the adventure to Xanadu, and the adventure logs added another level of reality too. Blairohnah on the other hand however created a backstory introducing China to it's own Mansion with Stiltsville. Taking various elements from other classic Disney backstories the tribe unifies them all with a wondrous new feel to it. However when all is said and done the Blairohnah Tribe is the tribe that loss, sending @Perry2x2 to redemption island. Stay tuned as Episode 4 rolls out in full force; as the imagineers become the Board of Directors.

The Good, The Bad, and the Review

Welcome all to this new section of the TAFI Newsletter! Today with permission from @orlando678- we will be reviewing Walt Disneyland Park from the Walt Disney Resort Project. So without further ado let's get started!

The Good
- Good balance between copies and original attractions
- Sounds complete
- Discoveryland which is by far the park's best land

The Bad
- Lack of Character Variety
- Massive Park
- Overabundance of Attractions, Shops, and Restaurants
- Tomorrowland various different attractions that correspond well. EX New Horizons neighboring Intergalactic Fighters: Battle for the Galaxy. In general feels like a mixing pot of futuristic areas that don't work well together.

The Review
Today's question is If this park was built would it be worth the admission price? Well first we have to know the park. There are six lands in total in this park, 64 Attractions, 35 Restaurants, 34 Stores, and 31 Meet & Greets (23 of them are with either Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, or Chip & Dale). If you were to average that out then the average would be about 11 attractions, 6 restaurants, 6 stores, and 5 Meet & Greets (4 with Mickey & Co) per land. If you take your average Main Street USA, and use this average it would beat out the one's located at Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, and Disneyland and be overshadowed by the Magic Kingdom. Also those 64 Attractions is 45% of what Walt Disney World has and considers attractions. If you want to experience all the attractions in this park I suggest a 2 days at least and 3 days at most. Thematically some things may clash such as Horizons when transitioning to an ancient alien temple housing Intergalactic Fighters: Battle for the Galaxy. With all this aside it comes down to this if you want to have an epic Disney park experience I suggest that you go online right now and buy a ticket for the park. Sure while the park is massive, some attractions are geared to various audiences, and the thematic choices at time may not be the best it sounds as if this park would be a great experience for all those who come.

On the Horizon

150px-Horizonsepcotlogo_copy.svg.png

Welcome folks to a classic segment from previous newsletters. This segment will now be used for things that have gotten into the upcoming Newsletter.

- So You Want to Be An Imagineer Season 13 by @TheOriginalTiki
- Nintendo Revolution, Open Bainstorm by @MANEATINGWREATH

That is all I will confirm for now. Stay tuned to the Newsletter to find out what will be covered on this weekend's TAFI Newsletter.

Conclusion

I would like to note that this will not be weekly thing. I hope you all enjoyed the brief Newsletter. I hope to see you all again on the next edition of the TAFI Newsletter! So until then stay imagineery everyone! :D

orlando678-

Hey everybody, I just read the Newsletter( which I really enjoyed, like every week's newsletter, so kudos to @tcool123) and noticed that I probably didn't note down everything clear enough to show my visions for the Walt Disney Resort Project. I'd like to clear up three things. One is about the meet and greets( not that it will change much). Yes Mickey and his friends can be found in every area of the park, but you might miss out the many other random meet and greets at the hub and in Fantasyland for example. I didn't name them all because there are a lot of possibilities there. The second point is Tomorrowland. Horizons wouldn't be next to Intergalactic Fighters. Horizons would fit in with the Tomorrowland city like feel. The walkway to Horizons would be surrounded by trees and waterfalls to cover up the walkway to the dense forest and valley of Tomorrowland where the Alien temple can be found. See it as an archeological discovery just outside a modern city. The last thing is the size of the park and the use of IP. The park's size was done this way to act for enough space. As some might have read in the thread, the resort is on an artificial Disney island, there has to be enough space if there are a lot of guests. The fact that the parks will be multiple-day experiences could be very useful, because it will give guests a reason to visit another time. Also the amount of attractions helps with the wide division of guests which will lead to shorter lines, which is also a pro for guests probably. The little use of IP is done because we know Magic Kingdom as a IP park, which I wanted to change a little to create a park with lands which have stories of their own, which can especially be found in for example Adventureland. Also the IP is very much needed in the other parks, for example Tarzan could be used in Adventureland, but wouldn't fit in with the Adventureland story and that's why it will be used in Dianey's Wild Kingdom where you will find an area themed to a wider variety of African influences. I do appreciate the review very much and I hope to hear a lot of opinions of the park which can help me to improve. Great newsletter too, can't wait for next week's one!

tcool123

hatlogo_zpscwxatvx7.png

TAFI Newsletter
February 7, 2016

Introduction
Greetings everyone to this ever exciting newsletter, and welcome to this weekend's Newsletter. I must say for a week in February it had enough activity to pass as a week in Summer break. However to keep the Newsletter concise we must stick to the highlights of the past week. So without further ado the TAFI Newsletter!

Imagineering Competitions and Events

Last time we tuned in to the Sole Imagineer we found out the theme for Episode 4. In the redemption duel between @Perry2x2 and @DSquared they were told to expand Disneyland Resort without using Star Wars nor Marvel. In the end it was @DSquared who won the challenge. Soon after a tribe swap causing most of Lassetoki to go too Blairohnah, and nearly all of Blairohnah to go to Lassetoki. With the mixed up tribes they were tasked to green light 5 projects at any Disney Property handled by Walt Disney Imagineering. Keep your eyes posted because on February 11th the two tribes will turn in their projects. Will Lassetoki continue their winning streak, or will Blairohnah overpower the other tribe? Only time will tell...

So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13 : Get a Clue

Capture.PNG

Returning after a 4 year hiatus WDWMagic.com welcomes SYWTBAI from the website known as Vision Fantastic. In this season players can expect a rather deadly twist. Forthe first time ever Imagineers while being creative must also find out who is the murderer in thier team! Will the imagineers succeed, or will the murderers get ahead. Expect this competition to begin in June. In the meantime to a gander at these confirmed projects :

-The Walking Dead
-Breaking Bad
-Steven Universe
-Gravity Falls
-NickToons
-Alien Encounter
-Halloween Horror Nights
-Star Wars Villains

Whose Park Is It Anyways - Live!

image-jpg.55773

@TheOriginalTiki and @MonorailRed will be hosting the first ever live version of Whose Park Is It Anyway? The live version will focus heavily on one of the most famous acts from the show, Scenes from a Hat. The competitors in this special version include @IDInstitute, @Voxel, @spacemt354 ,@monkey92514 .Currently you the audience can suggest topics for these talented group of actors to do some improv. Some of the best topics so far include, but are not limited to : Things you can say about Superstar Limo that you can't say about your significant other, What really went on in Michael Eisner's head during DCA Blue Sky meetings, and so much more! So stay tuned readers for the official Live version of Whose Park is it Anyway? on the YouTube account So, You Want to be an Imagineer.

ICS Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

osc_by_tcool123-d9qnu43.png

After a three year break the beloved Imagineering competition comes back! With a new host, and a new run time this competition will surely plese those who love to be compete in competitions, or those who simply wish to compete, but they can't due to time. In One Sentence compettiors will be given an Imagineering prompt, and in 1 - 5 sentences (no pictures, nor websites) they must answer the prompt. Points will be given to the top three players. Sign ups are in two weeks on February 19th, and the contest starts March 3rd. I will leave you now with an extremely brief recap of Season 1.

Th winner was @unkadug , and if you want to read more click this link :
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/one-sentence-contest.868410/

ICS Weekends

j78v.png

Welcome to the official ICS Weekends section of the Newsletter! This week we saw four of the fun events active. First up will be Disney Debates. In this edition of Disney Debates text is heavily featured while @MonorailRed , @TheOriginalTiki , @KingOfEpicocity , @IAmNotAHufflepuff duke it out. Currently they're debating which superhero movie of this year will be the best. The entries are Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Captain America : Civil War, and Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice. Now who will win? Well you'll simply need to play the waiting game to see! Next on the list of ICS Weekend fun is Where in the World? Taking a different approach @spacemt354 has been posting quotes from various Disney World attractions, and other questions like Where in the World can you...eat in a rotating restaurant? The next event is Whose Line is it Anyways? The topic is Thoughts after the Opening Day of California Adventure. There were many great responses, and there was even a coughing virus present! Somehow on the topic of Disney it spiraled into a meme war of Spongebob Squarepants. The final event was another edition of Disney Jeopardy! The topics are SA Season 2, TSI Season 1, Disney Foods, 2000s Epcot, and lastly Extinct Rides. Stay tuned to all these events as they unfold.

Individual Spotlight

hollywoodtn_disneyrendering.jpg

Known for his plentitude of Brainstorming projects such as Disneyland Australia and Nintendo Revolution, @MANEATINGWREATH revealed his new project. With this reveal he gave us four previews. In the first preview he informs us that this will be the biggest Magic Kingdom, and whole resort experience will be an E-Ticket in itself. In the second preview we allowed a glimpse into Glacier Peak Railroad. A thrilling roller coaster where guests will encounter hungry timber wolves and snarling Kodiak bears, and possibly the legendary Sasquatch. The third preview was on Hollywoodland (pictured above) it incorporated Roger Rabbit, Adventures in Cinema, and Spamalot just to name a few of the attractions here. The final preview provided is Mos Eisley Spaceport here guests can get a drink at the cantina, or even visit the Galactic Zoo! Now I was able to snag an interview with @MANEATINGWREATH on this project and this is how it went -

What inspires you to create these great things, like your top secret project?
Inspiration comes from many mediums, but I can honestly say that all of my ideas are the result of years and years of practice. I've been armchair Imagineering since the fifth grade, and because of this, my ideas and work ethic have only gotten better. Some of my earliest works are absolutely awful...one such project has Main Street with the following attractions: Disneyland Railroad, Hall of Presidents, Muppet*Vision 3D, Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue, and some other unfitting attractions. Yuck. It also helps to have such wonderful reception and feedback from other armchair Imagineers! I am truly grateful for those whom have helped me grow throughout the years.

In the last question I had to call this a top secrect project because, well there is no official name for it. So I have to ask you, what will you being calling this massive park? Can you at least give us the name of the resort if you can't provide a name?
Well, without giving too much away, I can confirm that "Disneyland" will naturally be in the title of this massive Magic Kingdom. As for the rest of the project's name...it's definitely going to be kept a secret!

You mentioned in your original post that you would only proved us with four previews. Now I need to ask you could you by chance provide us with one more?
Oh, I don't see why not! Here's another preview...
I talked a little bit in the main preview about how Toontown will be a featured sub-area of Hollywoodland. Unlike Disneyland's own Toontown, my Toontown will take heavy inspiration from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, even being set in 1948, one year after the events of the film. Toontown is accessible via foot, a large Dip-made hole in the Gag Warehouse gift shop, or the Red Car Trolley which runs in and around Hollywoodland as well as my park's entry land. One thing unique to this incarnation of the land will be that CG characters (such as Baymax, Judy Hops, Ralph, etc.) will also be referenced alongside the traditional hand-drawn characters. Since CG did not exist in the 40's, it will be of note that these are up and coming residents waiting for their big break. A street show will establish this concept.
Toontown naturally features what one would expect from a sized-down Toontown; Mickey and Minnie have houses here, an Ink & Paint Club-themed restaurant, a kiddy coaster (theme TBD), and of course, the aforementioned Roger Rabbit's Motorcar Mania! In this EMV dark ride (think Indy or Dinosaur), guests learn that Maleficent has resurrected Judge Doom and the Weasels to reclaim Toontown. It's up to Roger Rabbit and guests to journey out into Toontown and save the town from imminent doom. I won't go into too much detail, but the queue for the ride will be held in the Toontown DMV which is naturally run by the sloths from Zootopia prior to their big break in cinema. They'll even be dressed in clothing of the period.
Also, it should be of note that we'll finally get to see what Judge Doom looks like outside of his mask and costume...
And all of that is just in a small sub-area of one land! That alone gives you an idea of just how massive this park will be!

Lastly the whole public needs to know, when will you begin to introduce us to this idea? Could you possibly drop a date?
I was shooting for April 1st, but for "foolish" holiday reasons, I've decided to release it anywhere between April 2nd and April 10th. I will announce a more solid date once I feel the project is at its best. I can't wait to share this project with the world!

Brain Power!

1f37b4_17bef3bf2dd645099db78ce11cbb0073.jpg

Nintendo Revolution, Open Brainstorming by @MANEATINGWREATH
@Miru reviewed various games that were suggested, and sought to improve them. Among his suggestions were having Pikmin 4 being a nonlaunch title, and changing up the Legend of Zelda and Mario Collection games. He devised his own version of a greatly expanded Wind Waker including a Total Extinction route. The final thought given was the new roster for Smash Brothers involving playable characters and assist trophies.
TAFI Brainstorming Series : DCA 1.0 Redo by @spacemt354
Started on Thursday @spacemt354 asked imagineers to redesign DCA 1.0 in honor of its 15th Anniversary. Various answers came in. @Miru suggested ideas to make the park worse involving rides based on Sonic the Hedgehog, Megaman Zero, and even Yu-Gi-Oh were all a part of his plan. While @Twilight_Roxas suggested the idea of a new Marvel land.

Now remember anyone and everyone can contribute to Brainstorming threads there are no right or wrongs.

Mark Your Calendars

For the first time ever in TAFI Newsletter the majority of the dates are actual holidays! Crazy, right?

Monday - Chinese New Years
Tuesday - Mardi Gras
Wednesday - Ash Wednesday
Thursday - Make a Friend Day
Friday - National PB&J Day
Saturday - Valentine's Day
Sunday - President's Day

Conclusion

I hope everyone had a fun time reading along. See you all next week where we will celebrate President's Day in a salute to all nations, but mostly America, and their leaders.​

Flippin'Flounder

Mark Your Calendars

For the first time ever in TAFI Newsletter the majority of the dates are actual holidays! Crazy, right?

Monday - Chinese New Years
Tuesday - Mardi Gras
Wednesday - Ash Wednesday
Thursday - Make a Friend Day
Friday - National PB&J Day
Saturday - Valentine's Day
Sunday - President's Day
These aren't right. Next Sunday is Valentine's Day, and next Monday is President's Day

spacemt354

Chili's
Great job again tcool with the newsletter!

I'm really excited about the One Sentence Contest. Turtle was kind enough to let us use the concept, and tcool's got some wonderful plans for it! It's something simple, yet gets a lot of people involved that may not have time to do the longer competitions, which I think is a nice addition to the forum in general. Can't wait!

RMichael21

Great job again tcool with the newsletter!

I'm really excited about the One Sentence Contest. Turtle was kind enough to let us use the concept, and tcool's got some wonderful plans for it! It's something simple, yet gets a lot of people involved that may not have time to do the longer competitions, which I think is a nice addition to the forum in general. Can't wait!
Speaking of the One Sentence Contest, you have no idea how excited I am for it! :D

tcool123

hatlogo_zpscwxatvx7.png

TAFI Newsletter
February 14, 2016

Introduction
Greetings everyone to this ever exciting newsletter, and welcome to this weekend's Newsletter. In this Newsletter we'll celebrate Valentine's Day, and of course review this past week! So without further ado the TAFI Newsletter!

Last time we tuned in to the Sole Imagineer we found out what the tribes were tasked with. This week we we saw what did these tribes do these past week. Over at Blairoznah the teams workd on five concepts, a Phase 2 for Aulani expanding on the Polynesian culture, a Disney's California Adventure Phase 2 involving the High Sierras, and the Hollywood of the past, a ginormous Star Wars expansion at Disneyland Paris Resort expanding over two parks, Project Gemini a massive refurbishment of Epcot's Future World, and missing from their site was Hong Kong Disneyland. Over at Lassetoki they also planned for a Phase 2 for Aulani, but this time with a Disney IP based waterpark, a Marvel expansion over at Disney's California Adventure, a Pixar and Oz expansion at Walt Disney Studios Paris, a complete refurbishment for Epcot's Future World, and a hotel based off an exotic rain forest located at Hong Kong Disneyland. In the end Lassetoki lost, and voted off @JokersWild. The new theme of the episode has been revealed : SeaWorld. Tune in next time for another loving recap of The Sole Imagineer.

ICS Weekends : Disney Debates

2w3vyar.png

Last time we found out what everyone had picked! Now let's return yo the debates to see the results! The winner of this round was @TheOriginalTiki with Deadpool! The next topic is the worst Disney California Adventure 1.0 attraction. The three attractions presented were Mulholland Madness, Superstar Limo, and Games of the Boardwalk. We now await the competitors's debate against each other's ride.

Whose Park Is It Anyways - Live!

This week the much awaited for Whose Park Is It Anyways - Live! debuted. Now I would recap, but where's the spontaneity of that? So instead for the first time in forever I included a video of it. The video is above this body of text. All you have to do is press play and enjoy!

Individual Spotlight

captain_hooks_galley.jpg

Known for his great ideas that he has been showing to the world since 2003, @mharrington presents us with his generation of the Magic Kingdom. To start off the week he teased a whole new land to the Magic Kingdom that'll immerse guests in its environment. He followed by detailing his vision for Fantasyland. In his vision we saw new Bavarian themeing for all of Fantasyland. We also found out that Mickey's Phillarmagic will be used to expand Peter Pan's Flight and a new counter service restaurant serving Fish and Chips. With that he left us hanging to create suspense, and for us to come for more of his imagineering.

Brain Power!

1f37b4_17bef3bf2dd645099db78ce11cbb0073.jpg

If I could improve Walt Disney World by @stitchcastle
In this week over at this thread @DisneyManOne proposed a new gameshow attraction based off the video game the D-Show! It would have these six categories: Casting Call, Character Mix-Ups, Fast Focus, Before & After, Cel-O-Vision, and Picture Perfect. The location of this show would go into the theater once occupied by Sounds Dangerous. Building upon this idea @mharrington suggested to combine the D-Show with a revival of the old Disney Channel show Contraption.

League of Dreamers : Barinstorming Thread by @DisneyManOne
@DisneyManOne tasked imagineers with creating a new Tomorrowland. Over time the people in this thread cultivated thier Tomorrowland to what we have now. @KingOfEpicocity showcase a map of th Tomorrowland they've been working on. It includes a Treasure Planet attraction, Space Mountain, PeopleMover, Imagination, and Adventures Through Inner Space Ride. It was latter discussed that maybe the Space Mountain queue should be swapped with Imagination. However it seems that they came to the conclusion to leave everything as it is.

Now remember anyone and everyone can contribute to Brainstorming threads there are no right or wrongs.

Mark Your Calendars

Monday - President's Day
Tuesday - Do a Grouch a Favor Day
Wednesday - Random Acts of Kindness Day
Thursday - National Battery Day
Friday - Chocolate Mint Day
Saturday - Love Your Pet Day
Sunday - International World Thinking Day

Conclusion

I hope everyone had a fun time reading along. See you all next week where we will International World Thinking Day! Until then stay imagineery everyone!​

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
hatlogo_zpscwxatvx7.png

TAFI Newsletter
February 28, 2016

Introduction
Greetings everyone and welcome to the Oscar edition of the TAFI Newsletter here on Oscar Sunday! We've got an "award-winning" line-up of events and activities that have happened over the past few weeks. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's Newsletter!

Wow. What a week. Episode 6 of The Sole Imagineer Season 2 was probably the most eventful week in the history of the competition. A week that saw not only great armchair imagineering projects, but one that was filled with suspense, deceit, betrayal, all the drama inducing aspects that make the competition exciting.

The challenge this week was to design a replacement for the Cypress Gardens area of the park, which presented a difficult task to the competitors seeing as the botanical gardens are actually a part of the National Register of Historic Places and really nobody wants to see it go, as it's one of the most treasured location to the natives of Winter Haven, Florida. Nevertheless, the competition brought about some unique ideas, such as Bricksberg (based on the Lego Movie), Ninjago, Bionicle, DC Super Heroes, a Safari, and much more!

The episode ended with the reveal that IAmNotAHufflepuff and tcool123 were voted off the island and sent to Redemption Island. The unfortunate thing about this was tcool123 was in Disney World and isn't able to submit a project.

tcool123 is a great competitor, winner of the 2015 Elite Eight (hence that's probably why he was voted out), and if he was given the opportunity to actually be able to submit a project, he could have had a great shot at redemption.

We'll see what Episode 7 has in store for the 8 contestants remaining as we travel to Epcot for a Seas with Nemo and Friends redo.

The Road Trip
1752175_600.jpg

With 9 contestants all revved up and ready to roll on The Road Trip, get ready for the start of a unique addition to the imagineering competition lineup. With sign-ups ending March 7th, join along for this competition which dares to venture out into theme parks other than Disney throughout the country. Theme Parks that usually don't get included in imagineering competitions on the boards, such as Busch Gardens and Six Flags. It will be an interesting event, sign-ups are going on right now!

ICS Weekends : One Sentence Contest Season 2
osc_by_tcool123-d9qnu43.png

Starting March 3rd, get ready for the return of the One Sentence Contest, a popular event returning after a three-year hiatus. This competition provides an opportunity for many who may not have the time availability to dedicate to the longer competitions, and offers a way for everyone on the forum to be able to participate!

So far, 13 contestants have signed up and it's shaped up to be an exciting event!​

Imagineer Forum 365
Here's a rundown of some of the individual creative projects over the past few weeks...​
  • @deere839 has started a Disneyland Dubai thread that looks to be a neat idea for a Resort. He just posted his most recent update!
  • @Sam4D23 has revived his Alternate Worlds thread, and the next update should be coming soon!
  • @DisneyManOne continues to impress with his New Generation Series, as he has now moved onto the "Rest of the World" now refurbing and adding on to the other elements of WDW, since he's refurbed the four parks.
  • @IAmNotAHufflepuff has also recently updated his Busch Gardens Renovation thread with some cool ideas!
  • @mickeyfan5534 has a dream resort thread entitled the Disneyland Brazil Resort and has provided updates throughout the week and more to come!
On The Horizons

ICS Weekends: Buy It or Sell It
A new concept based on an old challenge idea from @DSquared in the next few weeks get ready for a new "monopoly" style weekend game hosted by DSquared himself.

The objective of the game is simple. Players are given a budget of say $500 Million and are given a scenario (say refurbing Dinoland U.S.A)...a series of options will be posted one by one (like adding a new coaster for $100 Million) and the players will say whether they "buy it" or "sell it" (aka pass on it). After all the options are given, or you run out of money, you'll then complile your expansion and we will all see who came up with the best one!

It should be a fun time and expect to see it in the coming weeks!

TAFI Brainstorming Series
I've been doing a poor job of keeping up with this...mostly because of dedicating most/all of my free time to TSI and being bombarded with school work, but I'm thinking of a new way to revitalize this and keep it going into the future!

Basically I'm going to just ask simple questions that can get conversations started. We don't need a monthly topic, we just need a constant stream of ideas. If any of those ideas stick, we can run with it, but really I'd like this to be a place where we can just chat about imagineering and not have to worry about reaching "deadlines" or anything like that. I'm going to get that started again in the coming days!

Conclusion

This concludes the Newsletter for the week of Feb 28th! Hopefully you all had fun reading and post your comments below if you have any!
Thanks again for reading and...

Let's Go Leo!! Get that Oscar! This is his year - I mean seriously...he got mauled by a bear for this award...:cyclops: give him the Oscar already..
tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

Can I make a new Appendix?
Go for it :p
I've had no time to keep that updated, so yeah start a new one if you would like.

I was actually thinking about this the other day too, one thing we could do is have the comp hosts themselves keep track of keeping an appendix of the challenges, and then the appendix thread can link to the different comp threads with this. That way we probably won't ever reach the text limit in a post and won't have to keep bothering the mods with sticky-Ingrid and unsticky-ing :p

spacemt354

Chili's
Go for it :p
I've had no time to keep that updated, so yeah start a new one if you would like.

I was actually thinking about this the other day too, one thing we could do is have the comp hosts themselves keep track of keeping an appendix of the challenges, and then the appendix thread can link to the different comp threads with this. That way we probably won't ever reach the post limit and won't have to keep bothering the mods with sticky-Ingrid and unsticky-ing :p
That's a great idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom