TAFI Town Hall

spacemt354

Chili's
I would defer to @DSquared for the schedule (this whole thing was his idea!)

Though from talks, nothing was set in stone as of yet...it was more to get a sense of when everyone would be most free and based on the response I'd guess sometime in late May/early June. If SYWTBAI starts end of June a few weeks in advance could be good for the recaps.

spacemt354

Chili's
So I have an idea for the TAFI-Con:D

We have the TAFI Dreamfinder Awards at the end of the year, what if we had another award ceremony - but more of a humor based one...like...

The Lemon Tree Awards:p
a3a5bf3889ebd8eec9ea91dd6893b05f.png

Based on The Dundies from The Office - we could have a podcast where we give everyone in the community awards based on stuff they've done throughout the year.

Such as:

The "Pulling a DSquared" Award
The "Most Likely to Turn on An Alliance" Award
The "Literally Carrying a Team on His/Her Back" Award

among others:hilarious:

What do you all think of this?:p

Flippin'Flounder

So I have an idea for the TAFI-Con:D

We have the TAFI Dreamfinder Awards at the end of the year, what if we had another award ceremony - but more of a humor based one...like...

The Lemon Tree Awards:p
a3a5bf3889ebd8eec9ea91dd6893b05f.png

Based on The Dundies from The Office - we could have a podcast where we give everyone in the community awards based on stuff they've done throughout the year.

Such as:

The "Pulling a DSquared" Award
The "Most Likely to Turn on An Alliance" Award
The "Literally Carrying a Team on His/Her Back" Award

among others:hilarious:

What do you all think of this?:p
That would be great :p How about "Funniest Alliance Names"?

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Hello everyone! I'm here on behalf of myself and @spacemt354 to announce the next big thing in the Imagineer forum!View attachment 136254 View attachment 136253
TAFI-CON will be a new celebration of the forum where all are welcome to engage in panels, podcasts, and games to have some fun and see where the forum is going in the future! To start off the new aspect to our community, we want to have 2 'test' cons, and a big one later this year!

If anyone would like to have a sort to promote something, or run a special event like a retrospective, contact me or @spacemt354 in a PM. You can do anything as long as it's approved.

Even more magic will be coming soon.

Until then......

This sounds amazing! I can't wait! :D

DSquared

Hello everyone! I'm here on behalf of myself and @spacemt354 to announce the next big thing in the Imagineer forum!View attachment 136254 View attachment 136253
TAFI-CON will be a new celebration of the forum where all are welcome to engage in panels, podcasts, and games to have some fun and see where the forum is going in the future! To start off the new aspect to our community, we want to have 2 'test' cons, and a big one later this year!

If anyone would like to have a sort to promote something, or run a special event like a retrospective, contact me or @spacemt354 in a PM. You can do anything as long as it's approved.

Even more magic will be coming soon.

Until then......

Drawing(9).png

Hello! Today, I am here to announce a new panel for the upcoming Spring TAFI-Con!

Thread Legends will be an overview of the history of WDWMagic Imagineering! And to do this, we need some help. So If you were a member of the community here before Jan 1, 2014 and would like to contribute to the panel, we need some quotes from PMs, as well as a written up short history to be presented by those who wrote it at Spring TAFI-Con on the forum in the coming months. Please PM me and @spacemt354 if you are interested in contributing.

Thank you, and until then.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom