TAFI Town Hall

TheOriginalTiki

With the end of the month coming, its time we change up the monthly brainstorming topic from extinct attractions to something else. What do you want to brainstorm in January? Whatever you suggest will be the topic for the month! And if there are multiple suggestions, then we just keep a tally of them and then we have the next few months planned out. But I wanted to ask you all for suggestions!

Thank you all!:)

Universal Studios using the Nintendo IPs.

spacemt354

Chili's
Voting for the 2016 Imagineering Forum Logo has begun!

Vote here! Poll closes late on New Year's Eve and the winner will be announced as part of our ongoing New Year's Eve festivities!:D

TheOriginalTiki

We will be recording our second "Disney Debates Live" podcast tonight around 11 PM Eastern featuring @JokersWild, @DSquared, and SYWTBAI channel co-host BlueDragonFive. Topics will include

-Best Christmas related short produced by Disney
-Pitch a GOOD Star Wars Holiday Special
-Pitch an attraction to receive a Holiday overlay
-Which Disney produced film are you most excited about for next year

Now is YOUR chance to pitch a fifth and final "member submitted" bonus question. Please list suggestions here and we'll take the best one during the live show.

tcool123

The clear winner here is Star Wars, and I haven't even seen the movie yet.

Also, are you aware that Strange Magic got a 7% percent on Rotten Tomatoes (Supreme Nerd achievement unlocked)?
It was sarcasm if it were me I would choose Tomorrowland although I know it wouldn't really win, but it was my favorite Disney film of the year.

I haven't even seen Strange Magic nor do I wish to ever see it since it wasn't really good.

spacemt354

Chili's
It was sarcasm if it were me I would choose Tomorrowland although I know it wouldn't really win, but it was my favorite Disney film of the year.

I haven't even seen Strange Magic nor do I wish to ever see it since it wasn't really good.
Completely forgot about tomorrowland...I guess we are the few that actually enjoyed it :p

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Oh yeah.. I did see Tomorrowland. My personal opinion on it was that it was good, but not as good as it possibly could be.. the moral of that dome thingy seemed like a world peace promotion rather than an actual plot point...

DinoInstitute

Hey everyone! Right now we'd like to gauge some interest a bit in who's would like to participate in Family Feud as a new Imagineering Gameshow for New Years! Reply below if you're interested in this!

tcool123

- What was the best Disney film of 2015? is my suggestion.
Building on this here is a whole list of Disney movie released this year on TV or in cinemas. In total 18 different Disney movies were released this year.
  • Strange Magic 1/23/15 (Under Touchstone)
  • McFarland, USA 2/20/15
  • Cinderella 3/13/15
  • Bad Hair Day 3/13/15 (Disney Channel)
  • Monkey Kingdom 4/17/15
  • Avengers : Age of Ultron 5/1/15
  • Tomorrowland 5/22/15
  • Inside Out 6/19/15
  • ABCD 2 6/19/15
  • Star Wars Rebels : Seige of Lothal 6/20/15 (Disney Channel)
  • Teen Beach 2 6/26/15 (Disney Channel)
  • Ant-Man 7/17/15
  • Descendants 7/31/15 (Disney Channel)
  • Invisible Sister 10/9/15 (Disney Channel)
  • Bridge of Spies 10/16/15 (Under Touchstone)
  • The Lion Guard : Return of the Roar (Disney Channel)
  • The Good Dinosaur 11/25/15
  • Star Wars : The Force Awakens 12/18/15

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom