Survivor: Cagayan

SAV

Original Poster
Well, I didn't care for that vote out. But at least I get Ponderosa footage.

I was shocked that Kass didn't re-flip with the comments about the "equal chain" crap. I also hope that Tony does go nuts and they figure they have a 3 person lead and turn on each other. Will add some excitement. I don't dislike her and kinda like that she sacked up and is playing a tough game. I think she's doing the villain role that everyone will want to take her to the final because she will not get any votes game. And she will be right.

After watching him more and more, Woo = Ozzie = Woozie! That's his new name....Woozie.

But the majority of the remaining people really don't have much personality.

I see Spencer as a complete player with the Brains, good in challenges, stamina, is playing a social game...and has an idol.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, I didn't care for that vote out. But at least I get Ponderosa footage.

I was shocked that Kass didn't re-flip with the comments about the "equal chain" crap. I also hope that Tony does go nuts and they figure they have a 3 person lead and turn on each other. Will add some excitement. I don't dislike her and kinda like that she sacked up and is playing a tough game. I think she's doing the villain role that everyone will want to take her to the final because she will not get any votes game. And she will be right.

After watching him more and more, Woo = Ozzie = Woozie! That's his new name....Woozie.

But the majority of the remaining people really don't have much personality.

I see Spencer as a complete player with the Brains, good in challenges, stamina, is playing a social game...and has an idol.
The only problem with Spencer is that he is young, and has not yet learned to reign in his temper and watch his words. But yeah, the idol helps.

I thought Woo and Trish would have been shoo-ins for final two in that immunity challenge. Surprised Trish tanked as early as she did.

PUSH

Just watched Morgan's Ponderosa video, and I can't believe how well her and Sarah are getting along. Maybe their hatred of Kass brought them together. Seems like that's one of the first things they talked about when Morgan got there.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Agree with Tom Westman

Strategically, Boston Rob was great, but I'll add Russell Hantz (first 2 seasons) and Rob Cesterino.
I loved Russell's first two seasons also.

I really can't remember the details of Cesternino's game. Having trouble finding his weekly updates for the last couple of seasons, as they no longer pop up in my FB feed. Dalton Ross from EW does a pretty good job now.

NYwdwfan

Agree with Tom Westman

Strategically, Boston Rob was great, but I'll add Russell Hantz (first 2 seasons) and Rob Cesterino.

Parvati was pretty slick in the strategy department as well. I found her unbelievably annoying in her first season because she used flirting as her ONLY game. She was brilliant in fans vs favorites and heroes vs villains.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Parvati was pretty slick in the strategy department as well. I found her unbelievably annoying in her first season because she used flirting as her ONLY game. She was brilliant in fans vs favorites and heroes vs villains.
Here's where we part company. NEVER liked her. Not in any season.

artvandelay

I loved Russell's first two seasons also.

I really can't remember the details of Cesternino's game. Having trouble finding his weekly updates for the last couple of seasons, as they no longer pop up in my FB feed. Dalton Ross from EW does a pretty good job now.
Dalton Ross's recaps are great and funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom