Survivor: Cagayan

NYwdwfan

I wonder how much is left out, making it seem like all they eat is rice. They always show when a tribe gets fishing gear, but they never acknowledge any use of it.

In the early seasons the contestants were emaciated by the final tribal. They definitely don't appear to lose as much weight as they used to.

popsicletrees

I just got around to watching this week's episode last night. Kass is so stupid. All that tribe needed to do was to keep Sarah happy for one vote, just one vote, in order to secure the numbers. I was really looking forward to possibly seeing Tony go too. He annoys me. I picked Jefra out to be "the other one," and I might have laughed quite a lot at the look on her face when the votes were read. At this point I'm really hoping to see Spencer and Woo make it far in the game.

PUSH

I have a feeling Morgan will be the one this season who is the "ride along to the top 3 because you haven't done anything" person.

PUSH

I know it's only a few minutes into the show, but I must reiterate the fact that I CAN'T STAND KASS!! She's picking fights with everyone from the alliance she left, when there's really no point. I also find it funny how she told Morgan "you've never said a word to me!", and then in the next scene she tells her "You've been saying mean things to me, too." :rolleyes:

Morgan showed her true "beauty" side there, though, with her comments.

PUSH

Good episode, boring tribal. I was hoping Kass would flip back, just to make it more interesting. That idol chase was entertaining, though. Spencer got lucky there, and it doesn't surprise me at all that Kass didn't catch him.

Hopefully next week it happens like it said at the end of the show, with the big alliance starting to turn on each other. My personal preference would be for Tony to get blindsided. Don't like that guy.

Morgan definitely has an attitude problem. She's the stereotypical pretty girl. I can't believe she said some of the stuff she did when she knew it was going on national TV!

PUSH

Don't. Like. Tony.
At all. Never did.

Done with Kass.

Spencer has moved higher than Woo on my like-scale, as I didn't care for Woo's actions tonight.

Morgan? Morgan who?

Tash is pretty amazing.
Spencer is still my favorite, but I think Tash moved into 2nd over Woo right now. Everyone else I dislike (Kass, Tony, kinda Trish, though she hasn't been featured much since the Lindsay incident), or have no strong opinion on (Jefra, LJ, Jeremiah, blah blah blah).

PUSH

Spencer is great. Although I hate when I get really attached to someone because I get really annoyed with the show if they don't make it to the end.
That was me with Brenda two seasons ago. Loved her and hated it when she was voted out. The sad thing is, often times the people we like are voted out before the final 3 because they're so likable.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That was me with Brenda two seasons ago. Loved her and hated it when she was voted out. The sad thing is, often times the people we like are voted out before the final 3 because they're so likable.
I loved Brenda too.

I sorta felt bad for Dawn at final tribal, but not nearly as bad as I did for Brenda when Dawn betrayed her.

NYwdwfan

I was never a big Dawn fan.

I liked her in her first season. There are a lot of returning players over the years that I liked the first time and the second time they were too desperate to "change their game" and "make a big move" that they were unbelievably annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom