Survivor: Cagayan

Minnie_girl

Cant wait!
75.gif

SAV

Original Poster
Looks like the first episode will be 2 hours long. So that should give enough time to introduce us to everyone before the first one gets whacked.

artvandelay

Could be
Looks like the first episode will be 2 hours long. So that should give enough time to introduce us to everyone before the first one gets whacked.
could be multiple people going home week 1. They have 18 contestants and starting a couple of weeks later than usual.

NYwdwfan

I was reading some cast bios last night and it listed the survivor they think they are most like - they were all saying they are like Boston Rob, Russell Hantz, Ozzy and Parvarti. Come on people - let me stop you right there - you are NOT like some of the best players of all time. Just stop it. You may idolize them - but to compare your gameplay to them when you've never played? Come on.

cub21rak

Looking forward to it!
Does anyone know if survivor goes to Hulu shortly after it airs? I'm debating getting rid of direct tv and going with Hulu and Netflix. I'd really hate to lose survivor though.

NYwdwfan

Looking forward to it!
Does anyone know if survivor goes to Hulu shortly after it airs? I'm debating getting rid of direct tv and going with Hulu and Netflix. I'd really hate to lose survivor though.

It goes to the CBS website a day or two after airing. The Amazing Race episode from Sunday is already there.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It goes to the CBS website a day or two after airing. The Amazing Race episode from Sunday is already there.
I missed the Amazing Race. It was the premiere, yes?

Worth catching this season, or should I just skip it? With no Celebrity Apprentice until the Spring or Summer, I might be able to squeeze AR in, in addition to Survivor and Big Brother Canada.

PUSH

They know how to make it interesting right from the beginning! Seems like each group is going to have an arrogance to them. That should make it interesting come the merge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom