Survivor: Cagayan

PUSH

Just some news on the upcoming season:

Redemption Island will NOT be used. Once you're out, you're out. However, Jeff Probst said there would be a new twist. Originally they were going to have it, so the construction of the arena was already underway.
"Instead of Redemption Island, we decided, we have this arena being built. What if instead of that, we use it for something else," Probst teased Wednesday. "Something that will make Blood vs. Water a little more.. interesting."

When asked if it would make the season a little more "bloody", Probst confirmed that it would. He would not elaborate on what the new twist is, though.

Also, two contestants were withdrawn two days before the competition due to medical issues. It is unclear if this altered Redemption Island in any way.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/389...ms-new-twist-happening-instead-poll-video.htm

DinoInstitute

Just some news on the upcoming season:

Redemption Island will NOT be used. Once you're out, you're out. However, Jeff Probst said there would be a new twist. Originally they were going to have it, so the construction of the arena was already underway.

When asked if it would make the season a little more "bloody", Probst confirmed that it would. He would not elaborate on what the new twist is, though.

Also, two contestants were withdrawn two days before the competition due to medical issues. It is unclear if this altered Redemption Island in any way.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/389...ms-new-twist-happening-instead-poll-video.htm
Wow- thats interesting. Also it is all new contestants I believe? This is gonna be one confusing opening week or two of the next season.

Should we start the thread "Survivor: San Juan Del Sur: Blood vs Water 2" yet?
Just would like to point out the awesome title.:cool:

PUSH

Wow- thats interesting. Also it is all new contestants I believe? This is gonna be one confusing opening week or two of the next season.

Yep, all new contestants, but it shouldn't be any different than Cagayan in terms of learning names, if that's what you mean. Cagayan had 18 contestants I believe, didn't they? And BvW 2 has 18 because two had to leave because of medical reasons. I'm assuming the two were family.

DinoInstitute

Yep, all new contestants, but it shouldn't be any different than Cagayan in terms of learning names, if that's what you mean. Cagayan had 18 contestants I believe, didn't they? And BvW 2 has 18 because two had to leave because of medical reasons. I'm assuming the two were family.
No, it'll just be hard to connect loved one to loved one since all are new. And plus, with two brand new contestants leaving out of the gate, and a huge new twist, it'll probably be a bit confusing

SAV

Original Poster

Since we are already talking about the BvW2, I think a new thread should be started. I started the last one in late January and the show didn't start until late February, so as long as information is already being put out there we should have a new place for it.

Since you had the idea of the new thread and like the title, I suggest @IDInstitute starts the thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom