Star Wars Land For DHS or LucasLand instead?

CentralFloridaRocks831

Original Poster
Pixarland, LucasLand, Muppets themed area-not sure what production company runs the Muppets, ummm Marvel area is yet to be confirmed because universal IOA already has Marvel Super hero island. So Uni has the rights to Marvel currently.

HauntedMansionFLA

Kathleen Kennedy announced that there will be another Indiana Jones movie. She didn't say if Harrison Ford would be in it or have a young actor ( Bradley Cooper ) take over the franchise. What should they do with Indy in DHS? Move the stunt show to another part of the park like they did with FOTLK over at DAK? Themed area with the stunt show, roller coaster and something else? It would be cool to have both Star Wars land and Indiana Jones Land. Have Indy back where LMA ? Disney has been very quiet after closing down several attractions.

CentralFloridaRocks831

Original Poster
Kathleen Kennedy announced that there will be another Indiana Jones movie. She didn't say if Harrison Ford would be in it or have a young actor ( Bradley Cooper ) take over the franchise. What should they do with Indy in DHS? Move the stunt show to another part of the park like they did with FOTLK over at DAK? Themed area with the stunt show, roller coaster and something else? It would be cool to have both Star Wars land and Indiana Jones Land. Have Indy back where LMA ? Disney has been very quiet after closing down several attractions.
This might not have anything to do with an Indy ride at Disney Hollywood studios but now since theirs a new Indiana jones restaurant opening at Disney Springs; maybe this is a start of more of an Indy presence at WDW! Theirfore it could open the door to a new futuristic version of. Indiana jones ride at Disney Hollywood studios-soon to be changed to another name! Awaiting bob igers announcement on that. If it were me why not have Indiana jones, muppets, Star Wars, Pixar, marvel-some how some way if universal Orlando is ok with it, obviously keep tower of terror, rock n roller coaster, etc. what's gonna happen to Lights! Motors! Action! Is it really on the chopping block? This ride opened in like the year 2005. So it's not super super old. Guess they would wanna make room for a IJA attraction or immersive Star Wars land. If Disney hasn't bought Indy yet please do!

I'm a big Indiana Jones fan but I think the stunt show should be axed. Personally, I think it's one of the weakest attractions in DHS. I've always wondered why Orlando didn't take the Indiana Jones rolercoaster from Paris instead of the stunt show. Woulda killed two birds with one stone.
Whoever said the new Star Wars film mightn't be successful is in for a real wake up call. Put it this way the Phantom Menace is the top grossing Star Wars film (without taking inflation into account)........... Quality doesn't equal dollars and vice versa. Disney will make a killing with the new film, why wouldn't they capitilise on it? It's also much more thematic then Indiana Jones, in terms of building a land.
I would like to see an Indy thrill ride in a park though........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom