SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

wdw71fan

operations schedules are being released Tomorrow morning.. WDI handoff to operations is Tuesday.. Operations will begin with Soft openings on the 22nd...

Two sections of track had to have adjustments made to enhance the ride experience.. 3rd shift work (Monday AM) will begin removing the remaining construction walls and debris.

Arty Cordova

T
operations schedules are being released Tomorrow morning.. WDI handoff to operations is Tuesday.. Operations will begin with Soft openings on the 22nd...

Two sections of track had to have adjustments made to enhance the ride experience.. 3rd shift work (Monday AM) will begin removing the remaining construction walls and debris.

This is great news. Now hopefully the fast passes will be coming out shortly after.

doctornick

T

This is great news. Now hopefully the fast passes will be coming out shortly after.

Fastpasses won't come into play until an "official" opening, not during soft opening. Probably May 2 or 3 at the earliest. It's entirely possible that there may be a period of the ride being open officially but not having FP+ active -- I think Little Mermaid had at least a few days of opening without FP being enabled (though that was in the paper FP days).

CheekBoys

That sounds great!

GoofGoof

Premium Member

Nice:) Thanks for the updates.

cw1982

Over on the Spirited thread, there are references to SDMT possibly not even being open until "summer" instead of "spring." Not sure where that came from as it seemed like the source references were a bit vague. I guess we'll know when they WDW decides to announce it... lol

twebber55

Over on the Spirited thread, there are references to SDMT possibly not even being open until "summer" instead of "spring." Not sure where that came from as it seemed like the source references were a bit vague. I guess we'll know when they WDW decides to announce it... lol
bolt and 71 seem to have an idea of whats going on I would listen to them

cw1982

bolt and 71 seem to have an idea of whats going on I would listen to them

Oh definitely. Wasn't trying to discount them at all... it's just interesting to me that, as close as we appear to be getting to soft openings and the media preview, there's still such a wide window of rumors and other theories out there. It makes me wonder if some of that is being used to help generate hype maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom